Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]banned for why?
Nickname: [BoD]PwN3R
Date of the ban: Now
Suspected Reason:  avoding death.....
Your IP address: u kno it
i dont under stand.... why the fuk i was banned i didnt avode death..... running in the house isnt avoding death and i under stand i wont do it agian plz unban :s
first you tell it's not avoiding death and afterwards you tell me you won't do it again...

Quote:running in the house isnt avoding death and i under stand i wont do it agian plz unban :s

There was a bit Shiplaming too..rpovoking the guys with running of and on...is shiplaming too.

You get 3 days this time, you will be unbanned on 26-03-2010.

You will be unbanned when a crew member posts you are unbanned.

Greetz,

jerico
are u fucking serious... u been trying to get me banned all morning srsly u guys need to do something bout this mod its getting on my nerves him and iou were being dicks today so please un ban me i didnt do shit
You have been kicked 4 times today + this ban.. 3 different people kicked you so I doubt it's jerico trying to get you banned.
no seriously he put bounties he tryed to get me banned for high bunny hop on the BMX witch = fun so the bounties is to see if i would of ship lamed then he comes in under cover like wtf
FFS u guys never give me a chance i never get unbanned right away like the others do why? just give me another chance i swear i wont do it again...
A little sidenote: I warned you this morning for swearing, flaming and generally being a dick. You weren't even far away from a ban then.
PFFFFF
BTW.... "jerico" if i get more time on my ban for avertising i really wasnt i wanted to test him and see if he is good enuf for BoD so i wouldnt say it was avertising seeing that i cant pm him cuz im not VIP so when u get a chance irc unban me to "Echo" thx
Ok Admins i am very sorry for what i did to all the admins that i did flame and to all the ppl a flamed in LVP i am never ganna flame again and i kno how it feels to u guys so there fore i am very sorry.