Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

TNT: Gaming Radio
Maybe the files are corrupted/damaged, or moved after you added them to your content? tried a reinstall? maybe something gone wrong while installing.

btw i have Version 4.xx i believe.. works fine.
Nvm, fixed.
Username: [ReV]Pino
Your music Genre: Everythings, but mostly dance
Your preferred on-air times: 12:00 - 15:00
Do you agree to the terms of Broadcasting at TNT TGR? : Sure
Luuc: We are discussing your applyment. Due to the fact you are 14 years old, and the minimum age is 16. This due to maturity etc.

Sincerly,
Chaotica
Curious, what offset of GMT is this schedule based on?
(04-02-2010, 11:11 PM)Chaotica link Wrote: Luuc: We are discussing your applyment. Due to the fact you are 14 years old, and the minimum age is 16. This due to maturity etc.

Sincerly,
Chaotica

i dont see the problem in beein 14..
but if you do, than thats so,
to bad.
What time zone is the schedule in?
Well? When will I receive details to broadcast?
My apologies for inactivity, had a birthday this weekend.
The times are based in GMT+0.

Broadcast details will be given asap, still having problems with the server software which my hosting company is fixing as we speak. It involves coding, which i am helping them with although they don't like me breathing in their neck obviously.

As to Luuc: I am sorry but we will have to deny your applyment for a DJ position. We can't deviate from our agreement as we are trying to keep the radio as mature as possible, and we want mature balanced DJs on our radio station. As you are in the early teen years you'll most likely show irregular and anappropiate behaviour which we obviously don't want. You might be different than most teens, but we can't take riscs like that.

*Update*
Plug-ins are being installed and coded as we speak, I'm working through the night to get the broadcasting software up and running properly so if any of you have any questions  you can contact me by email ( djchaotica@hotmail.com ) or simply post here.
What kind of radio straight up denies people based on their feelings?