Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

TNT: Gaming Radio
Ok it's still in the very early stages but you can already tune in at the given times at www.tacticalnuketeam.eu for some it will work, for others it might not, if you experience problems listening to the radio simply post in the TNT Radio forums and we'll see what we can do.
Towards the management:

i'd like to ask if it'd be OK to recruit DJs in this topic. Obviously as mentioned i will and do not broadcast any of the names and/or services of this community/organisation.

Soon, the radio will only be able to support an x number of listeners, and with that i can limit the costs for royalties and server costs, therefore, soon the royalties will be officially payed. I'll keep the updates and status of the radio posted in here.

I will provide a listener link next weekend to all of you, so you'll be able to tune in. So be sure to check this topic out in the weekend! :)

Greetings,
Chaotica
Total Gaming Radio
Of course, we can't limit people from our community to DJ on your radio. :)
I would like to aply to be a dj..
so..
APLYING!!!
Greetings to all you LVP citizens. Hereby I open the doors of TNT Total Gaming Radio to you! You can now tune in at www.tacticalnuketeam.eu or simply go to the following link to tune in directly to the TNT TGR radio page! (partially still in construction) : http://radio.tacticalnuketeam.eu/tntradio.html

The radio should be onair 24/7, if there are any complications then do not hestitate to post so here or email me via: radio@tacticalnuketeam.eu !

Also read the official post at the top as it has been fully updated!

Greetings,
Chaotica
TNT TGR.
Ill apply, but only if this will not fail.
as far as i concern, this will not fail. I can't speak for server problems from my hosting company.

Ofcourse there are still some bugs in the radio player but the radio should have an uptime of at least 70% which i'm aiming for and am confident to reach.
Ok, check your PM inbox.
Mark: You are accepted as a crew member as DJ. I plan to provide you with the server details ASAP. (still having difficulties with the user panel for the server - contacted my hosting company for it).

*update*
I've almost finished the schedule page. You can see it in the first post.
You can also see the schedule window at http://radio.tacticalnuketeam.eu/schedule.html Be sure to check it if you wish to apply a DJ position!
I have a little problem with the SAM Broadcaster. Every time I (try to) move songs to queue or just playlist from desktop, music folder or any place, they just don't show up there. Like, I move them and nothing happens. Anyone has any solutions or anyone has a good version of SAM Broadcaster?