Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

TNT: Gaming Radio
TNT Gaming Radio - TNT :GR

Tune in at www.tacticalnuketeam.eu at the given onair times!

Or tune in Directly to the radio via the official TNT :GR Radio page at www.tacticalnuketeam.eu/radio/tntradio.html

[Image: radiologo.jpg]

IF there is no DJ onair, the radio will resume a standard playlist to cover the empty hours! So no longer an off-air radio! I can guarantee from my behalf (I can't speak for the company hosting my server), that if it were up to me, the radio will be onair 24/7!

I am now accepting DJ applyments for the TNT Gaming Radio! To apply for a DJ position at our radio, you have to be at least at the age of or older than 16 years old. (this might change to an age of 18 if there are complications due to childish behaviour or such.

You also need the following requirements:
At least a bandwidth of 192KB/s UPSTREAM
You must have at least 250 Music tracks
You must be certain you can DJ at the given on-air times

If you want to apply for a DJ position then please fill in the following form and send it to christianmeisnertroelsen@gmail.com who will then evaluate your application!:

Username:
Your music Genre:
Your preferred on-air times:
Do you agree to the terms of Broadcasting at TNT :GR? :
Please check if your preferred on-air times are also available at radio.tacticalnuketeam.eu/schedule.html or at the bottom of this post!

The Terms
You must agree to the terms of the TNT Gaming Radio also known as TNT - GR containing the following terms: You must broadcast in the broadcasting hours you signed up for. If you do not do so more than three times without an obvious or reasonable excuse, you agree to be removed from the TNT :GR Crew. Also you agree to not broadcast any inappropiate songs, lyrics or comments. Inappropiate would be sexual, offensive and racistic comments, lyrics or songs. If you do so anyway, you will be removed from the TNT :GR Crew. Also you agree to take full responsibility for the content you broadcast including illegally obtained content. The TNT Gaming Radio is in no way responsable for what you broadcast, and therefore will relay any occusations to the DJ in question.

At the moment I broadcast every evening from 21:00 to 24:00 except for wednesdays.
I ofcourse will be happy to give away the slots I am broadcasting at the moment if needed. However the slots for Saturday, Sunday and Monday are my own slots.

TNT Gaming Radio Schedule
These are our live onair shows. Any timeslot that says Available will contain a standard playlist untill someone applies for it.

All times are in GMT+0
[table]

[tr][td]ON AIR times[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]|[/td] [td]Monday[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Tuesday[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Wednesday[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Thursday[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Friday[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Saturday[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Sunday[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Chaotica[/td][td]|[/td] [td]21:00 - 23:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]--:--[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]21:00 - 23:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]--:--[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]21:00 - 23:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]21:00 - 23:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]--:--[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr]

[tr][td]Mark[/td][td]|[/td] [td]18:00 - 21:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]18:00 - 21:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]18:00 - 21:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]18:00 - 21:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]18:00 - 21:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]--:--[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]--:--[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr]

[tr][td]Promed[/td][td]|[/td] [td]16:00 - 17:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]16:00 - 18:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]16:00 - 17:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]16:00 - 18:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]16:00 - 17:00[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]--:--[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]--:--[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr]

[/table]

The TNT Gaming Radio Crewlist
[table]
[tr][td]Nr.[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Crewmember[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]Position[/td]  [td]|[/td] [td]Member Since[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01.[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Chaotica[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]Founder[/td] [td]|[/td][td]March 1st 2010[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]02.[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Promed[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]Co-manager[/td] [td]|[/td][td]April 7th 2010[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]03.[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Mark[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]DJ[/td] [td]|[/td][td]April 1st 2010[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]04.[/td][td]|[/td] [td]Madlaggz[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]DJ[/td] [td]|[/td][td]April 13th 2010[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]05.[/td][td]|[/td] [td][/td] [td]|[/td] [td][/td] [td]|[/td] [td][/td][/tr][/table]

Greetings,
Chaotica

TNT Gaming Radio
Good luck mate ;)
I can probably be a dj if u help me with all the stuff i need and shiit i obviously kno that i need a mic and i have one so yeah 
I'd wait for a management member to comment before getting any hopes up or plans laid out. It is the worst thing in the world to do all sorts of work on something that hasn't been approved, and then have it disapproved.
True. I'll wait to see what happens.
Small status: We are discussing it.
Yeah you're right mike, untill then i'll be just playing for my multigaming clan only. I hope it'll get approved because i'm looking forward to it :) had about 12 listeners the other day and the radio has only been on-air for like 2 weeks orso, only in the evenings though due to college etc.

but as soon as it gets approved i will be able to buy a streaming server that'll give us the posibility to broadcast the radio 24/7.

also i'm thinking about a few policies concerning other DJs, like for instance any DJ should be either 16 or 18+ to avoid minority and unmaturity.

yaay new 'lvp radio'
i want to become a dj for you  :D
but than i need to get a good broadcast prog first..
gl!
;) Pino  :D
We hax decided, and we came to the following conclusion:
The name LVP and/or Las Venturas Playground and/or SA-MP.nl or anything related will not be used for this radio station.
You can still continue with this radio station with another name.
You are allowed to advertise for it in your sig, or this topic, but not in-game.

The main reasons:
1) LVP Radio always fails, trying to keep it running costs us too much time.
2) We really doubt that you (And previous attempts) pay license fees to broadcast the music legally.

Regards,
Sander
fair enough, although about 99% of the management would be comming from me and the TNT management

I'm still going through the legal issues, will soon be able to pay them though which'd allow the radio to achieve xx listeners, legally. This number is hoped to increase in time through donations and gaming commercials.

I'm hoping for a good start and to keep the radio alive. I will soon provide you all with a link and logo aswell as future plans!

Regards,
Chaotica aka Tom