Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Moderator Abuse
Razor, not sure why anyone thinks HaZe is above cheating, but hey it happens. And no he didnt own the med center someone in our clan did, nice try though. I, and others in our clan, have almost as many hours in game as he does, so what. Some of us have more respect for the game and this particular server to pull this kind of BS.

Actually, thanks to chris in main chat, and then Overdosed got on vent to tell all, and he said that the way they were doing is is to have something downloading to slow down the game and cause lag. So, the cats out of the bag. Deal with it. Your precious hero was cheating. 

End of story. Its now in the admins hands on how they want to handle it.

Maybe BoogerJay wasn't aware of what was going on, (giving benefit of doubt here) and I kinda feel bad for BoogerJay because I guess he was temp mod and then someone pulls some crap on his watch and he's been getting all the heat for it. Because it makes him look really bad. And I am betting it looked off to him too, but he didn't want to make an issue of it because, its the mighty, faultless HaZe we are talking about here!? OMG! He would NEVER do such a thing, never, never, never. Do you realize how many times that is said and its found out the person was actually "dirty" so to speak. So pick your jaw off the floor and open your eyes and look at the facts.

tip: When pulling the lil downloading cheating trick, make sure it isnt when 10 people are watching and gunning for you. /tip

thanks

Now that I know more, I am done with the issue. I want the ten mins of my life back that I wasted on this BS. rofl.  :+ I am usually a pretty quiet person who doesn't complain about anything, or raise a fuss ever, but this, this was just waaay too obvious. And then here we have people bragging about what they did. Smart.

OK, me being one of hazes friends on the server, i can say that haze has a higher ping than a normal player because he lives the other side of the world to where the server is based.

OK heres me giving you guys a crash course in how to use your weapons, dont aim for the person, aim ahead of them, this is called the hitbox, if you wonder when you fight me i tottally desomate ur health bar faster than you can type /kill or /taxi 0 or /tp 0, it's because i aim for you hitbox. Please get used to the fact that we have been playing this game alot longer then you have . . . 

The phrase PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT is an appropriate one here, you can't seriously expect to come on the server and challenge playersw like HaZe, Turkey, Boogerjay, Mr Meddicci, Makaveli, Estroe and myself AND countless more. we have all been in ur situation (we were a lot less LAME than you guys, we never bitched about how we couldn't kill people, we trained like fuck, and we failed, time and time again. But we didnt give up, one day you shall be as skilled as us. If you ever decide to actually learn to fight rather than spamming the base with greandes, or taking a joyride in the heli's.

Im seriously putting my ass on the line here to tell you to stop all this shit about cheating, if any of us health cheated/hacked you seriously think the admins wouldn't pick us up on it and ban us. The only reason we ever get banned is when you 'new players' take it a little too far with the heli killing/greanding/running us over and leaving the car on us/or drivebying us.

Thank you also, for ruining my evening yet again with your complaints about how were all cheating, how we all bully you and how it'sso unfair that we can shoot.

Im now pretty pissed off cos i have jsut ruined any hopes of me ever becoming mod/admin, so thank you for that. But i felt it necessary to post this as you are really getting on my titties with your constant bitching.

and thats the bottom fucking line cos [SWK]Stone_Cold said so, and i would love for this topic to be closed and over with
Btw, [SiN]HaZe has been banned more then once so no, the crew isn't his best friend. If he would cheat, we probably would've found that in 250 hours(as you said it was). And what I'm also trying to say: if he cheated, he wouldn't be spared because he is a 'regular' ;)
Yup, the server is a democracy, that means that you get equality no matter who you are. Even though democracy sometimes fails to acheive that (in real life i mean)

Can the topic be closed now ?? please :D
Lol, we are no democracy. Any crew member can confirm that  >:)
But we do try to treat everybody equeal, so regulars get a ban too if they cheat  :Y)
Exactly Mr theHolyCow
Things seem to have gotten much better of late, for which we are all very appreciative, and we all want to work together to ensure the server remains fun.

I am not making a complaint here, but feel it is necessary that I make clear what my particular 'gang' (read: collection of friends) deals with regularly.  I am probably more guilty than most of making superfluous 'report's...being new I am slowly learning the nuances of the game thereby slowly reducing the suspicion of cheating...which in turn will tone down the number and range of reports to the significant, meaningful few; but as I said, this goes on all the time.

Paraphrased but not exaggerated at all:

{OldGang-Member 1} Moderator! It is impossible for we three OldGang-members to take over their 10-14 NewbieGang-member gang base because they use drive-bys, helicopters and grenades.

{OldGang-Member 2} Tehr No0bz!@!

{Moderator} Sorry I cannot help because I'm not allowed to do my job anymore.

{OldGang-Member} This sucks...we three should be able to beat those 10-14, even though all of them are at the base and they all carry approximately a million dollars worth of spawn weapons each...each one packing M4s, submachineguns, shotguns and enough grenades to burry us all.... they are cheating newbies.

{NewGang-Member} Whoa whoa whoa...you said we use drivebys and helicopters?

{NewGang-Members amongst themselves in ventrilo} Did anyone driveby or chopper kill?

{NewGang-Members X 10-14 amongst themselves in ventrilo} Nope...nobody did...but we did use a lot of grenades!  Yup, I used lots of M4 and grenades.

{NewGang-Member} Um...nobody used any drivebys or chopper-kills...

{Moderator} Oh...okay.
I agree with the holycow, there is no rule saying u can not use grenades and there is no rules saying u can not occupy the gang base area.
This are things that the game is for.
If some ppl find a way to keep the gangbase from getting invaded and using a weapon for it u can buy at the ammunation and find at the gangbase, they are doing exactly what the gangbase is for.
No rules were broken, so there was no action needed. If the players who wanted in would have gotten in they would have defended the base against other intruders.

But if a mod/admin ask a player to do something, it would be nice is that would happen (for instance a admin needs to repaired the base and he keeps getting shot, it would be nice if players listened to him. Anyways with a bit more talk i think this could have been avoided!)
I dont see why this problem is dragging on. I dident kick/ban anyone. And i was doing my job by respecting the complaints I was getting... And I was asking  permission from higher authorities about the position I was in... And I was givin' permission to ask if you guys would calm down on the Granade throwings.
Meh, greandes don't bother us much anymore seeing as we now learnt to shoot them out of mid air lmao :p
But yes, i think this topic definatley needs to be closed now please :)