Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Finally unbanned] Banned abusively
(03-16-2010, 06:48 PM)Carcass link Wrote:You still don't get it do you? Wait for an admin to confirm you're unbanned before entering the server. Its that simple
This is what I do. Take my message as a reminder, to avoid happening what happened last ban, nobody announced my unban until next day after I PMed to Matthias.

Did you saw this PM?? Something similar happened today too, anyway now I am in server succesfully.
(03-03-2010, 03:58 PM)Future link Wrote:I tried to enter right after saw your message, first time appeared Server closed the connection without any other explanation, I tried again and got red message You are banned, I tried again with another nick and connected half succesfully, I saw server messages like Current exports and X won reaction test, but no chat messages and only beach screen, no spawn... restarted computer, I entered succesfully with another nick, then tried with my nick again and got again You are banned... restarting again and tried to enter with my nick... this time entered SUCCESFULLY
In 1 hour got 4 times Lost connection to server, any webpage refused to open.

THANKS FOR UNBANNING, but... this server behavior is normal? Or all weird banning messages appeared due of my shitty ISP?
[Image: connectionclosed.png]
Was a rangeban, I removed it when I saw the ban. hence you being able to join normally the second time.