Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Finally unbanned] Banned abusively
Nickname: Future
Your IP address: 188.24.172.50
Date of the ban: NOW!!!!!!!!
Suspected Reason: lack of evidence
I minimized game several times to take an eye in Windows and Matthias thinks that I wanted to abuse.
I learned my lesson much time ago: don't avoid death, don't /taxi or pause while fighting... OK, while minimizing I was in police headquarters, in police parking, or in corners of street, everytime I checked to be alone. Also I was alone on the street when do /visit, so no fight around me... then I exited building, nobody was around me, nothing to kill, so I /taxi 0...
Seriously, Matthias how you can call this ABUSE if don't saw anybody around me?
Did someone camed to me while had game minimized, so cannot seeing him, and reported me?
Hello,

Alright, you were fighting Violax (facil) when you decided to use /visit to escape death. I kept on watching and Violax wanted to kill you, but you took a taxi. Then, when you were waiting for it to come while running away from Violax, you were about to die and you still had to wait 3-5 seconds for the taxi so you decided to alt tab and wait untill the taxi took you to the ship, then alt-tab back ingame.

Since this isn't the first time and you've only just been unbanned for 1 day, your ban length is 7 days.

~Matthias
Future when are you gonna learn to not abuse commands/bugs. You constantly complain that the crew abuses you and their powers yet you do this kind of crap? Seriously cut it out
You just ban envaded. As Carcass said, when are you going to learn?

Wait for Matthias for the new date now.
+3 days, thanks FateTrip ;)
You watched me??? In this case, did you saw how a little earlier I was in a car and called /taxi, when someone shooted and took fire, I leaved car and started running and when had 1 second until taxi I died? I could press ESC, but I didn't.
I didn't know that Facil is Violax but when saw how he shoots to me I decided to stay away from him (never waited for him to come at me), I grabbed a car and didn't /taxi until I was hundreds meters away, as far as I know this is not illegal... Or rules depends from admin to admin?
I writen in notepad since 3 weeks ago and wanted to post a topic about when is legal and when is abuse, but decided to play a little before posting, sorry for not posting yet, I could prevent this!!
OK, you're correct in last part, I paused game when I was alone in police garage and called /taxi, I should be more careful in future to not ESC until taxi cames.... Sorry for topic title. 7-day ban???? ARE YOU CRAZY???? C'mon these days I was busy but in this weekend will be totally free and I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!

Later add: I was just curious if the ban system prevents me to join game, and NO, I just tested and I can enter anytime with my nick.
(03-04-2010, 03:53 PM)Future link Wrote:Later add: I was just curious if the ban system prevents me to join game, and NO, I just tested and I can enter anytime with my nick.
Why even try when you know for a fact your banned? Each time you ban evade it'll just add more time to your original ban by what Matthias decides.

Some people learn when they get banned the first time, yet you seem to think its fun by doing what you do. It's just stupid.
Listen Future, you have a history when it comes to this, so we're more tight when it comes to you on this matter. You surely know when it is and isn't abuse. Now I didn't see it as I wasn't there, but facil wouldn't have reported you if he wasn't even close.
The history is where the 7 days come from.

I'm glad you tried to test our ban system but as you got banned for evading before you should know how it works.

I agree with the 7 + 3 days.
I had no intention to evade the ban, saturday 27 feb I entered without problems and believed that my ban is over, tuesday 4 mar morning I was 100% sure that my ban is active, also didn't restarted computer meantime to get new IP, I was curious if I get a red BANNED message (and I expected to see that) but nooo... the server allowed me to enter and this leads to ban evading... bullshit!!
As a curiousity, how I could get an automatic Ban evading (Code 2) message?

Maybe is a stupid idea to compare a game server with a DC++ server, maybe this reply is fully stupid, but hope you understand what I mean. Look how this message prevents me when I try to rejoin, and also tell me how long the ban is:
[15:47:33] <VerliHub> Banned.
- <<You are banned and this is a default extra message>>
Reason: No advertising!_ban_30m
Remaining: 29min 49sec
IP: 188.24.172.50
Nick: [RO]Future

OK... how to get a job to earn some money while waiting unban date?
Perhaps it could be implemented, but that wouldn't really work well. It would work for people with a static IP, but they wouldn't be able to evade anyway. People with a dynamic IP would, whether we put it in or not.

You appealed, you were told when you were unbanned, you know when.

Oh and, +3 days for another evade on the name of "SexyGirl_09".