Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which domainname?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
www.teamoutlaws.net
62.93%
73 62.93%
www.teamtho.org or .net
20.69%
24 20.69%
www.thoteam.org or .net
16.38%
19 16.38%
Total 116 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

tHO™
(12-24-2010, 07:56 PM)Daniel link Wrote:I'm back  :D
*O* *O* *O* *O* *O*
Guys,

I'm going to be inactive for while because I'm currently working during the weekends, and I don't think I'm going to be able to play SA-MP for a while. Besides, I'm really busy with school and my job. I'm trying to save some money so I could go to college, so I don't think I'll be able to play SA-MP. I'm posting this to let you guys know that I'm going to be inactive.  :')  ;(
Have fun. ;)
(12-27-2010, 09:38 PM)SaDist link Wrote:Guys,

I'm going to be inactive for while because I'm currently working during the weekends, and I don't think I'm going to be able to play SA-MP for a while. Besides, I'm really busy with school and my job. I'm trying to save some money so I could go to college, so I don't think I'll be able to play SA-MP. I'm posting this to let you guys know that I'm going to be inactive.  :')  ;(

Take care mate :)
Take care :)

Seems like this fuckin financial crisis havent struck hard only Bulgaria  :(
(12-27-2010, 10:36 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote:Seems like this fuckin financial crisis havent struck hard only Bulgaria  :(
no shit
Tupac - Me Against The World

See you guys  :'(  :z
Cya and goodies luck mate!

Good Luck and take care SaDist  :w