Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which domainname?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
www.teamoutlaws.net
62.93%
73 62.93%
www.teamtho.org or .net
20.69%
24 20.69%
www.thoteam.org or .net
16.38%
19 16.38%
Total 116 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

tHO™
(12-23-2010, 10:41 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote:u dont know a shit about my personal life and im certainly not showing im racist in game.. its pretty retarted, still "retarted" describes u pretty colorful  :)
(12-13-2010, 04:50 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote:im a racist. so what? i showed it once @ lws when i was provoked by GoLD.
the proofs speaks of themselves, retard.
(12-23-2010, 10:43 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:the proofs speaks of themselves, retard.

as i said i was provoked cuz he failed at being racist on me  :> nice try tho ..
c u in game

oh wait
(12-23-2010, 09:47 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:no immo isnt here
[Image: cobraballin.jpg]
The sun is waiting for you
(12-23-2010, 10:45 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote:as i said i was provoked cuz he failed at being racist on me  :> nice try tho ..
c u in game

oh wait
ye, ur only showing that ur a racist when ur provoked
(12-23-2010, 10:47 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:The sun is waiting for you
nah might get mistaken for a mexican and deported then
(12-23-2010, 10:51 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:ye, ur only showing that ur a racist when ur provokednah might get mistaken for a mexican and deported then
Clever. Lets stay inside and avoid this odd concept called a 'life' to avoid being mistaken for a certain ethnicity. Considering avoiding a 'life' isn't that hard for you, it's a great idea.
whatever u say esse
(12-23-2010, 10:57 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:whatever u say esse
Nice to see you resort to idiotic responses. You would think that spending all that time inside on a computer would supply you with some sort of knowledge. It's a shame really...being a no lifer and an idiot at the same time. One of the two is bad enough...but both...ouch.  ;(
:')
lol speaking like if u know me amigo when u dont, hm sounds like an clueless idiot to me. and ur mexican as well, one isbad but 2 ;  (((((
I can't take it I CANT XDDD

Cobra, just get out already you're making a fool out of yourself XD