Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which domainname?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
www.teamoutlaws.net
62.93%
73 62.93%
www.teamtho.org or .net
20.69%
24 20.69%
www.thoteam.org or .net
16.38%
19 16.38%
Total 116 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

tHO™
(05-08-2010, 11:04 PM)iou link Wrote: tbh, i think its scarface behind this :r
someone check guaj3's IP on the UvH forum, compare it to scarface's.
It isn't Scarface (DJVamped), his IP is on the uvh site is totally different to gauj3's ip on the uvh site.

(05-08-2010, 11:06 PM)(GuAj3) link Wrote: WTFFFFF!!!!!!!!! who applied for me? i didnt apply!!!! i have a enemy in my real life and he always intented to fuck me.... (UvH)iLz.12 know that... he applied for me... im didnt apply!! believe me!! i didnt apply!! im so happy in tHO... i love this clan... plz believe me.. i didnt apply  :'(
zetch plz.. you know that a hacker intente to fuck me....  :'(
The post was made by a IP that has been used in 14 other posts by your account on the uvh site.
he hacked my account.... why UvH if im in tHO?.. im more happy in tHO.. i dont like UvH.... i love tHO.... so i didnt apply... he hacked my old account.. WTF .... iLz knows and he will say that a hyacker intented to fuck me  :'(
(05-08-2010, 11:17 PM)(GuAj3) link Wrote: he hacked my account.... why UvH if im in tHO?.. im more happy in tHO.. i dont like UvH.... i love tHO.... so i didnt apply... he hacked my old account.. WTF .... iLz knows and he will say that a hyacker intented to fuck me  :'(
Obviously not otherwise you wouldn't of applied 5 times and get close to us with other nicks to get their approval for you to apply with that nick.

Anyway, I will look through EVERY ip used on the uvh site and see what I can come up with.
fatetrip... why UvH?.. u know that a hacker applied for me... why UvH if IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY in tHO?.. i respect UvH CAUSE my best friend and bro is there,, but I dont like UvH
(05-08-2010, 11:31 PM)(GuAj3) link Wrote: fatetrip... why UvH?.. u know that a hacker applied for me... why UvH if IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY in tHO?.. i respect UvH CAUSE my best friend and bro is there,, but I dont like UvH
All your applications and pleases to get accepted says different, anyway who cares. We all know you wouldn't get into UvH cos you lie to much.

But we ain't here to talk about whether you like us or not.. i'll let you know one way or another on what I find.
[me=Hitman] walks off laughing[/me]
te fuck?
(05-09-2010, 07:59 AM)Hitman link Wrote: [me=Hitman] walks off laughing[/me]

Same, lol.
I don't think it's guaj3.
Let's see what IP's says  :?