Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

TEF Leaves...
I'd hate to sound like a broken record, but that's what they all say.
(03-04-2010, 04:47 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:I'd hate to sound like a broken record, but that's what they all say.
I'll bet you a forum ban that you're wrong. ;)
I was actually gonna propose a make me admin vs permban bet, but that sounds fine.
What do I get if I win?
:w
(03-04-2010, 11:04 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:I was actually gonna propose a make me admin vs permban bet, but that sounds fine.
What do I get if I win?
It's quite simple, really. If you lose, you get banned from the forum. If I lose, I get banned from the forum. Or would you like to raise the stakes? Of course, we'll have to include a time frame, considering it'd be unfair to wait over a year for one of us to win. How does two months sound? Higher? Lower?

Either way, though, you'll lose. ;)
(03-04-2010, 12:35 PM)Jay link Wrote::w
O+
(03-04-2010, 12:53 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:It's quite simple, really. If you lose, you get banned from the forum. If I lose, I get banned from the forum. Or would you like to raise the stakes? Of course, we'll have to include a time frame, considering it'd be unfair to wait over a year for one of us to win. How does two months sound? Higher? Lower?

Either way, though, you'll lose. ;)

I have nothing to gain from you being banned from the forum, and 2 months is far too short. I propose at least 8 months, and something that I could benefit from.
YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE!
TEF CANNOT LOOSE! :'(
(03-04-2010, 03:06 PM)iou link Wrote:YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE!
TEF CANNOT LOOSE! :'(
^
'bout time.