Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

TEF Leaves...
(03-01-2010, 11:05 PM)Swift link Wrote:nah his girlfriends dads killed him for makin another baby

Lol today in college I heard some girl on my course telling a VERY similar story. Except instead of the boyfriend being killed, her dad said he'd kill him IF he makes another baby (her mother had another child some time last year).
Farewell Justin  :(
aka The Everything Forum
LOL CHEATER TEF
aww now there's noone left to ban me everytime I join the server  :(
No worries; we just introduced a new feature that bans certain people after random intervals of time after they join the server. I think I saw your name on that list.  :D
Well, gonna miss his sometimes strange input, and also players output 8)7 Good luck in your life TEF, nice to have known you! Maybe well meet again, dont know where, dont know when...... ;)
Finnaly.
(02-28-2010, 05:44 AM)KingJd link Wrote:and thats just it? "that he doesn't enjoy the game as much as he did before" a lot of players leave exactly for this reason,  :'( hopefully you comeback cause lvp will not be the same without you.
another thing if u don't post anything negative here, if this happens, admins lock this topic. just wanted to say something.
omg TEF... we will miss you  :?
He'll be back.
(03-03-2010, 11:07 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:He'll be back.
No, I won't.

For everyone else who would like to keep in contact with me, I'm usually on IRC (drop a PM to "TEF" and I'll reply as soon as I get home) and can always be reached via e-mail. Needless to say, I'll still be visiting the forums every once in a while, but definitely not every day. It's been fun, guys.

~ J.