Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

== NEW STEAM LAUNCHED ==
Hey guys, the new STEAM launched!

Select in the  FILE > SETTINGS > Account tab the beta "UI UPDATE" and restart STEAM to get the new STEAM (still in beta stage).

If you encounter trouble with the menu, open:    \STEAM\resource\styles\steam.styles with Notepad or Wordpad and change:

basefontbold="Arial Bold"  into basefontbold="Arial"

Then restart STEAM again, and enjoy!

Read more:

http://store.steampowered.com/uiupdate/

As you can see, it shows you how much you played several games, what your friends are playing, how long they play, what games they bought, a completely new overlay and stuff =)

It's very nice and playing makes a lot more fun imo =)

Here's how my game client looks now:

[Image: 2efl1uf.png]
Looks great :o
Hmm everything is fine and sexy for me, but it looks like a lot of people who own  MW2 have problems (like having to re-download)  ;( :X
Hey, that looks very nice! Installed it and edited the boldfont entry, everything works fine.
I H8 IT
everything is way too dark imo, I went back to the old UI
I'm trying it, looks great  :)
(02-25-2010, 06:23 AM)Carcass link Wrote:everything is way too dark imo, I went back to the old UI

Well since now its possible to have actual .styles files and being able to edit your own fonts, UIs etc, it's just a question of time till LOTS of custom themes will release (the old steam themes were a pain in the ass to edit i heard)
installed it yesterday, looks awesome indeed (nothing wrong with the old UI though)
thanks alot hitman, now fucking steam wont work. Everytime I try open it says 'updating' and nothing happens.  ;(