Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

? wtf ? cl0wned ?
(01-06-2007, 08:17 PM)jerbob92 link Wrote:yeah, but it's irritating when driving a vehicle and see in my screen: Cl0wns owning the base!
:r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r
"/showmessage" is just a function from the server. If you have dough, you show messages. That just comes with the territory.  :P
I dislike alot of this B&A vs ColdThugZ crap. Most of the comments about the whole thing are biast. I am in ColdThugZ, yes, and I will try to be as fair as I can.

ColdThugZ and B&A are quite equal on different levels, Some days, B&A have the base, some days not. Same for ColdThugZ. It's quite even. Whenever one of the gangs grab the base, they start going "WE OWN YOU N00BZ YOU SUCK OWNED HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA" usually, and it's quite stupid, because we all know in a few minutes the other gang will attack back and maybe take it or something.

I dislike how admins sometimes use Hydras on normal players in gang fights. I think it's alright for a few hits and flying off, because they are admins and they deserve to use their powers sometimes, but when they bombard the base till every single person is dead, is a little unfair. What kind of chance do us regulars have against that? B&A do have some admins in their gang, and yes they are OK. Sometimes, I can't kill one of them even if I am shooting like crazy, but there are times when health doesn't sync and it happens to everyone. Distance from the LVP server can cause this, not having "crappy n00b computaz" or whatever.

I hope I wasn't biast, which I don't feel I was. Well bah.

-tj

P.S. www.coldthugz.com registered  >:)
(01-06-2007, 09:17 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Whenever one of the gangs grab the base, they start going "WE OWN YOU N00BZ YOU SUCK OWNED HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA" usually, and it's quite stupid, because we all know in a few minutes the other gang will attack back and maybe take it or something.

Sorry, but clowns never brag or boast about buying the property.
We are more mature than that.
It is grove that starts going HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Even when they dont buy the base, but when the buy seti or something.
It's extremely immature.
Sometimes it does really annoy some other players who're playing ingame, and not fighting in gangs.... but ok, we have to count on.
(01-06-2007, 11:59 PM)THRILLERkarl link Wrote:(...)
It is grove that starts going HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Even when they dont buy the base, but when the buy seti or something.
It's extremely immature.
Omg! You just found the reason why I left the ColdThugZ!  _O- :')