Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

? wtf ? cl0wned ?
Im gonna lay low and stop posting on this Forum becaus no mather how hard we own Clowns they stil own us they say :s. So there is no reason why i should continue posting cuz im just keep getting bad coments from some admins who have NOTHING to do with this fued and clowns stil keep saying that they own us and i or other thjugz cant expres themselfs becaus almost all clowns are mods and adminns and they will probaly mute us, ban from forum, maybe even ban from server and i dont want that. i like playing on LVP with is a great server and i wont give it up just to tell how i feel about some scum.
Theyre no worth it  :N
perhaps it has something to do with your annoying posts at this forum  _O-
You won't get any comments from admins when you just post nice.

The whole "we own you rofl lol" thing is allowed, a little bit competition is healthy.
You just don't need to bash, and put your post to the spelling's checker.
(01-05-2007, 11:52 AM)*Saint* link Wrote:becaus almost all clowns are mods and adminns and they will probaly mute us, ban from forum, maybe even ban from server and i dont want that.

Trust me, if they do that, it'll be for a good reason. If they do it for no good reason, there'll be consequences for them.

That 'we own them' and 'they own us' thing is all in good fun. Maby some people just take it all a bit to serious.
(01-05-2007, 11:52 AM)*Saint* link Wrote:becaus almost all clowns are mods and adminns and they will probaly mute us, ban from forum, maybe even ban from server and i dont want that.

That most certainly not true. There are some mods ands admins in clowns but they are outnumbered by normal members.
That you seem to notice that admins/mods don't like coldthugz is perhaps because they don't like your groundless accusations! If you feel you are mistreated PLEASE contact Rico or Peter, they will take apropiate measures. But stop playing a victim when you feel the need for some attention.

With kind regards,

theHolyCow
i hate when cl0wns is getting the base or being argumentated in chat, they do such text in my face in red, only mod can do that, hate it !!!
We say that we own you because we do.
Last night for example.
That was great fun.
But fun can be spoiled by peoples egos.
I say we stop all this HAHAHAHA WE OWN YOU
with the capitals like grove does.
And just be mature about it?
(01-05-2007, 11:57 AM)BassiedeClown link Wrote:perhaps it has something to do with your annoying posts at this forum  _O-
what makes you say that? rofl  _O-
yeah, but it's irritating when driving a vehicle and see in my screen: Cl0wns owning the base!
:r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r
(01-05-2007, 06:16 PM)jerbob92 link Wrote:i hate when cl0wns is getting the base or being argumentated in chat, they do such text in my face in red, only mod can do that, hate it !!!

Sorry to inform you, but every player in LVP can get a message on everyones screen in big red capitals. The command is [tt]/showmessage [text][/tt] and cost $1 million.
You now know what to do about those annoying clowns.

Cheers  :Y)