Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bugs are still persistent
When you spawn with $1.5 it probably means you've just connected, and the last time you played you left with over $1.5. This is normal, since LVP only supports $1.5 return even if you leave with more. Just remember to bank before you leave or w/e :+
Furthner research showed that MicroUzi / Tec9 / MP5 is the ONLY weapon class bugged and always bugged. If I buy anyone of these as spawnweapon, then I will buy another, it will have no effect. Every spawn I got the weapon bought first.

Jerome, I don't care about money, I never try to /bank before leaving because my bank account is already full.
Hmm... I will make some test, by leaving after withdrawing several millions.
Yeah, k. Anyways, that is not the only slot that is bugged .. if you do some further "research" I think you'll find you get bugged shotguns and hand pistols.

Try buying this weapon set then timing out and reconnecting.

Deagle (spawn deagle, so don't buy any pistols)
Sawnoff Shotguns
Micro Uzi
M4
Sniper
Grenades
Parachute
There's 2 different bugs about weapons, you confused them.

First bug: is about getting wrong weapons when I leaved the game and quickly rejoin. I bought that weapon list (which is what I buy usually, except parachute). Today I leaved normally 3 times and I forced it from Task Manager to get timeout another 2 times. My weapons got messed 3 of these times, I got pistols rather than Deagle, Combat Shotgun rather than Sawn-off Shotgun, Tec9 rather than MicroUzi. M4, Sniper Rifle, and Parachute remained.

Second bug is that if I buy MicroUzi / Tec9 / MP5 then I buy another of these IN SAME GAME SESSION, it will have no effect on future spawns. Every future spawn I got the weapon bought first.

Hmm... I think that I just found a third bug related to leaving and rejoin...
Hmm...I think from now on I'm gonna be looking at you as the bug catcher. I can picture you sitting at a computer screen with SA-MP on and a fishing net in your hands ready to catch a bug...
(01-11-2010, 08:30 PM)Future link Wrote:Hmm... I think that I just found a third bug related to leaving and rejoin...
Sorry for reporting delay. The third bug is that if I leave the game while I am jailed and quickly rejoin. I get spawned at escalators but in interior mode with health bar flashing. I cannot see roads, walls, cars... I see only a gray screen with ATMs, shiprail, and pick-ups. I have no weapons, but I am free to punch or get the nearly chainsaw and start killing people, without risking to take any damage. Players started to accuse me for using health cheats.
Due of "Your commands are temporary disabled, select a skin first", there's only 4 ways to get rid of this: get in a car and wait to be killed by car explosion, kill someone in the ship and get jailed, request a fix from admins, or leave the game and rejoin after at least 15 minutes.
This bug happens from a short time ago. About 1-2 months ago when I leaved game while I was jailed everything was running well, I was sent back in jail.

I think if the current bug may be related or can explain this Inexplicable bug... but there's too many differences. In that bug I could see the world, I had weapons even in the ship, I could take damage, just got weird jail messages like Warning: Do not fight in jail. So the inexplicable bug remains inexplicable!