Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Properties record
Last night (18-19 jan), the number of players was low, in some moments I was even alone in the server...
So I started to buy every property to see how many I can buy.[Image: lvprecordfuture.png]
I achieved 400 hours three days ago.
Took me about 2 hours to buy about 120 properties, via a planned route which combined driving, flying and walking, with /taxi and /dive. My initial plan was to buy many properties quickest as possible (avoid hardly to get properties), to beat my previous records (I had 2 previous attempts which ended in losing internet connection or game crash). Some other players bought some of my properties and slowed me down a little. Then I looked through /properties to see what remained, took me 3 hours to buy another 30 properties
Example of planned route: drive to Green Path - swim to Little Alcatraz - dive to ShipTDM Cargo Ship - dive to The non-Easter Egg - taxi to Mount Chillad - dive to Secret Cave - walk to San Andreas Garbage Dump - drive to Underwater ATM - taxi to Dennis' Flight School - take airplane and parachute to a roof property - etc
What I missed: TEF, estroe's emo property, Harry's Cheat Detection Center, Joe's Nocturnal Gamers Hideout, Matthias', Maka's... because were recently moved and don't found them, plus a lot of cheaper properties which never saw any player to buy them (182 properties were in the server).

FAQ:
To enlarge chat window... /pagesize
To can buy more properties... play 50 hours = 15 props ... 100 hours = 25 props ... 200 hours = 35 props ... 400 hours = UNLIMITED!!!! (sorry if I am wrong)
Or donate to get VIP = unlimited properties
There are ~181 properties available, owning all of which will net you just under $11 million a minute.
uhm....congrats?
yeah i already beat this long time ago but this is good for you but i gave props up too i know how hard it can be. but you did it with no one i had to do it with like 10 players or more buying props and had to kill them all just to get there but congrats anyway :P
*O* *O* *O* _O_ *O* *O* *O*
Lmao very nice! XD
_O- how much time you spent on buying this props ?
RoflĀ  :)
(01-23-2010, 09:20 AM)Death_Itself link Wrote:_O- how much time you spent on buying this props ?

Roughly 30 minutes.
This is nice!