Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SAF] Serbian Armed Forces
            [Image: cooltext445566569.png]
                [Image: 4424.gif]  [Image: cooltext445566206.png]  [Image: 4424.gif]

On 22.11.2009. was officially opened clan [SAF].
                                  [SAF] is DM Clan (RW [runin weapon] and WW [walkin weapon])
Clan goal is to become recognizable by the skill and attitude, not only here but wherever we play.

From my fellow members expect labor, discipline and order to advance together in all views.
        For a start it does not matter that you are professional figter rather than good human
              with desire to cooperate, because we will have trainings to improve fight skills.

I am leader and founder but that not means that my life is more important than others.
          > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (all for one, one for all)< < < < < < < < < < < < < < <
                        In addition to the Serbian forces we also have our orthodox brothers
                                                  as only foreign players in clan.

[Image: f_kosovojesrbm_6e30df62.JPG]  [Image: Dimitrijevic__Srpska_vojska1.JPG]  [Image: f_kosovojesrbm_6e30df62.JPG] 
[Image: cooltext445647588.png]

[Image: Serbia240animatedflaggifs.gif]          [Image: Greece180animatedflaggifs.gif]          [Image: Russia180animatedflaggifs.gif]                             
ArmY [Serbia]          Allies [Greece]        Allies [Russia]               
*Leader:                        *Soldier:                        *Soldier:       
-[SAF]ArkaN                            -[SAF]RambO[color=blue][G]
                      -[SAF]GoD[R]       

*Co-Leader:
-[SAF]SrekI

*Elite soldier:
-
-

*Soldier:
-[SAF]Rale
-[SAF]Totke
-[SAF]KRajisnIK
-[SAF]GiGo[CZ]
-[SAF]KiNg
-[SAF]Miljan
-[SAF]HaR1

*Trial:
-[SAF]Ur0s
-[SAF]CaZa

Rules and other stuff will be posted later
STRIKA
lol, prepared to get raped by Bosnia and Croatia
(01-13-2010, 07:21 PM)Darius link Wrote: lol, prepared to get raped by Bosnia and Croatia
_O-
Amen xD
Darius are you serius? You said somethin that stupid that is hard to explain.We are better in every aspects from them but that is not point of this gang topic.
Especialy that 3 or 4 croatians run from me always one of them is mp_tigrovi they are lame on some higher level belive me he cant finish fight if he refil 4 times or simply run in.
Its not STRIKA i was playin with nick [BBRS] and few more names b4 its not important.
Eh, let's keep this a gangtopic. Not some topic to discuss which country is better.
"Welcome and Good Luck"
:+
Good Luck :)
Good luck mates !
lolwat