Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Would you listen? Read the startpost first.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
23.08%
6 23.08%
No
50.00%
13 50.00%
Maybe
3.85%
1 3.85%
Only if there was ingame support.
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LVP FM
Kay so, I had this idea, since LVP Radio failed, I started to think why it did.

1. People couldn't be bothered to leave the game and/tune in.
2. The radio was just spamming music, which anyone could just open their own player and play the music they liked themselves.

So, if we fixed these things, would it work?

The reason I posted this topic is to see if there's any interest at all. Of course, if there's none, then we let this topic sink back pages.

However, if there was more content, quizzes, contests, competitions, shows and an ingame command to listen etc., would you listen?
Yeah.
So you want to bring it back?

Imo I would maybe listen here and then, but tbh I don't think it  will work out fine. There werent many listeners when LVP had 100+  players, and now with it being just 15-50 I don't think it can be successful.

Atleast with just music. With more quizzes and shows it would prolly be more exciting, but then you would have to announce them in time so people actually can get prepared to join in
And the reason there weren't any listeners

(01-10-2010, 08:16 PM)Cave link Wrote: 1. People couldn't be bothered to leave the game and/tune in.
2. The radio was just spamming music, which anyone could just open their own player and play the music they liked themselves.

IMO.
An easy schedule would solve all the matters, Hitman, and Cave explained pretty much why there weren't any listeners when LVP had 100+ players, and of course, one of the main reasons was that the "leader" just let it die. Everyone else can guess what happened after that.
Just give it up, it won't work. People have tried and they have failed, what makes you think you can do it?
I dont think it will work out, i mean really all these new newbs will have hard time trying to figure out what the fuck is the LVP FM for  _O- but good luck :p
What makes you think I can't?
Waste of time and money.

I wouldn't even listen if I was able to listen from in-game.
(01-10-2010, 09:09 PM)Cave link Wrote: What makes you think I can't?
because your useless