Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which football game series do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FIFA
45.28%
24 45.28%
PES
22.64%
12 22.64%
I like both
7.55%
4 7.55%
I like neither
18.87%
10 18.87%
Depends on the year
5.66%
3 5.66%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FIFA vs PES
I prefer PES :) I think it´s harder and faster, however I also like to play fifa :D
Well I preferer:
Fifa on the console cuz is more realistic,a lot of moves,and the graph.
And Pes on PC(well till now cuz I've got a console :) )
Hope EA didn't lie when they said that Fifa 11 will be next gen on PC,like on XBox360 and PS3.
Fifa FTW.
Graphics on PES totally suck.
(08-19-2010, 05:40 PM)DanUp link Wrote: Fifa FTW.
Graphics on PES totally suck.
I am a huge football fan but don't get me wrong both PES & FIFA epic suck ass .
Ive bough PES 06 , FIFA 07 , PES 08 , FIFA 09 , FIFA 10
All those games where just suckass in each of those games you have huge bugs or unrealistic crap

@PES fans : Like always Konami's Internet mode is just a pain in the ass with PES08 ( on ps3 ) you just couldn't play on the net , the lags where terrible , the sync was poor ( The Same with MGS4 online )
@Fifa07 when you play manager mode , the game crashes after you did a certain of managing seasons ( not when you reached the maximum season , waay before ) same happens with FIFA 09 & FIFA 10 .

@goalkeepers : they just suck , nothing is realistic , big crap

@graphics : When you see games like GOW 3 the graphics are beautifull and the map is huge , in fifa & pes you only got 25 players to load and their faces are still ugly , you can't even reconize the players

Each year FIFA & PES start acting like they created a brand new game : It's all crap anyway they just add new bugged features and fix very old ones , that's how it goes
Calm down, you got a knock on your head? ZAP
Can't wait for FIFA 11 and PES 11. FIFA 11 is going to be kick-ass, no idea about PES 11. For all of you who play either one on a professional basis: http://www.rivalspot.com/

See you on the soccer field. ;)
Cricket > pes + fifa
PES is a wannabe Fifa :P
Fifa all the way  :)
I've always been a FIFA fan boy and @ the psot about fifa'98 RTWC that remains my fave footy game of all time, inddor football was epic and all the cheat codes to do funny things like huuuge player heads and the ball bouncing in random directions.

Having said that I think PES is more realisitc but since FIFA 08 the gameplay has caught up a lot in that respect and overall it's a slicker game. I haven't played either for a while though.
PES FTFW. O-)