Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A new MP4 Player
Hello im posting this because i'm searching for a new mp4 player

im searching for a touch screen mp4 player who is kinda fast ( not slow as hell where u need to wait 1 minute to load sommething  :(  ) And a minimum capacity of 16gb ( i wanna put loads of videos on it )

Can annyone recommend me a mp4 player ? Since i don't realy know wich one to buy ( Itouch , ZuneHD , Archos 5 , ... )

And who is avaible to buy in Europe , bcs  ive read sommewhere that the ZuneHD is only sold in the US

Thank you  ;)
iPhone, problem solved.
the new ipod touch is kinda cool, altho with LOTS of music on it (16GB) it kinda starts to get slow
(12-21-2009, 01:20 PM)Mark link Wrote: iPhone, problem solved.
i only need an mp4 player not an iphone who costs around 780euro's in belgium
get the iTouch, it's nice :)
(12-21-2009, 06:01 PM)HaZe link Wrote: get the iTouch, it's nice :)
yes i know its very fast tho but goddamn i hate Itunes
(12-21-2009, 06:01 PM)azerty link Wrote: yes i know its very fast tho but goddamn i hate Itunes

who doesnt, hehe, but for simply putting songs/videos on it there exists a WinAmp plugin afaik.

for apps etc you gotta use itunes tho.
lol bunch of apple lovers (nothing wrong with the iphone/itouch tho)

i'd recommend a Creative Zen MX/X-Fi (2), azerty. it works perfectly, its not some cheap ass chinese crap, its quality, and cheaper then a iTouch/iPhone or whatever

http://www.mp3shop.nl/merk/8/creative.html

go for it :7

edit; i just saw you want a min. of 16 gb :x then you should go for the iTouch since that one is only 240 € (in the netherlands) and the only 16 gb creative zen is 250 euros
edit2; AND the creative things are (imo) more based on music then videos..and the itouch has a way bigger screen so
TBH the Zen X-Fi 2 sux. A friend hat the Zen X-Fi, it died somewhen and when he sent it back he got the  X-Fi 2 in return. The refresh (2) is imo shitty.. well.. the features might be greater etc, but its just ugly while the old Xfi was looking nice :)

dunno about the Mx thing tho
[quote author=Hitman link=topic=23109.msg277141#msg277141 date=1261426204]
TBH the Zen X-Fi 2 sux. A friend hat the Zen X-Fi, it died somewhen and when he sent it back he got the  X-Fi 2 in return. The refresh (2) is imo shitty.. well.. the features might be greater etc, but its just ugly while the old Xfi was looking nice :)

dunno about the Mx thing tho
[/quote
well to be honest, i only saw the x-fi in real life. i dont know anything about the x-fi 2, but yeah, w/e. if i was azerty, i would go for the iTouch since its even cheaper

btw, lol @ ''hat''