Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

There should be some more cars/bikes around the gang base!!!
I quite like the sentinel, a nice executive looking 4 door car so you can fill it with clowns and go for a riot :D
(01-08-2007, 02:41 PM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:I think there should be more vehicles also. My idea of more vehicles is:

* Get rid of Sentinels

* 2 NRG's

* 1 Infernus

* 1 Coach/Bus

* 1 Sparrow or Maverick

Sentinels - 4 door cars are good for gangs, and these aren't exactly slow.
NRGs - We have enough bikes around the place, IMO.
Infernus - We have plenty of fast cars around.
Coach/Bus - Agreed, these are good.
Instead of sentinels, how about Sultans?
They are amazing cars four door, fast and easy to drive.
Sentinel are way more cool for gangs, they have a real mafia image. I drive to the gangbase alot to get one!
A helicopter is a must though  :9~
Na actually i dont agree with the helicopter, gang wars wouldnt be very good! People would just be chopped by the blades! I think that the cars in there should be replaced with buses/coaches! On the coldthugz private server it was tested that 3 of these made the ULTIMATE roadblock into the base!
I'm not suggesting new vehicle spawns, I was suggesting maybe move some vehicles from other parts of the server!

Hehe, the helicopter would be fun IMO - I landed on the roof, dived off and the heli kept spinning and fell off the roof to have the blades chop someone! :D :P
lol NRG at base ? i don't think so. atacking a base is already hard enaugh, you dont need no ppl DBing on your head.
we decided no on that one :/