Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

There should be some more cars/bikes around the gang base!!!
yes, think so to, if you need to get money or weapons, you can't get a vehicle 8)7
we pwned that cl0wns like hell with 4 and them with 9 or something, we only need to propect betterĀ  :+
Perhaps adding a helicopter should be better and more useful especially for a gang :)
Mwuh, funny dudes will probably get in the heli and use the rotor to chop everyones head off at the gang base, so no heli please.
lol thats very hard, that heli is exploding fast :P
(01-07-2007, 01:16 PM)Stef link Wrote:Mwuh, funny dudes will probably get in the heli and use the rotor to chop everyones head off at the gang base, so no heli please.

Perhaps that's going to be forbidden ingame?
Some cars would be nice, have some stuff to baricade the entrance.
I don't see a reason to add a helicopter, you're at the base already so why need extra transportation?

Forbid attacking with helicopter chopping of heads:
Don't see a reason to forbid it. It's easy to evade the helicopter, and destroy it with sawn-offs. And hard to police it if it would be a rule :)
Quote:cooolkast link=topic=369.msg2443#msg2443 date=1168180117]
Some cars would be nice, have some stuff to baricade the entrance.
I don't see a reason to add a helicopter, you're at the base already so why need extra transportation?

Forbid attacking with helicopter chopping of heads:
Don't see a reason to forbid it. It's easy to evade the helicopter, and destroy it with sawn-offs. And hard to police it if it would be a rule :)

I don't think it is to hard, if someone reports it to you and says the name of the player you can teleport to him and see if he is really doing it or not :)
That is too hard. We get reports all the time, we can hardly find enough time to check up on all the cheat reports.
You have to understand that these reports don't come in on regular intervals, sometimes there is nothing to do and a minute later we get 5 reports on 3 different people.
Since its quite hard to kill someone with a chopper, and easy to escape it's not worth our time. Just take the chopper down with a sawn-off shotgun.
I think there should be more vehicles also. My idea of more vehicles is:

* Get rid of Sentinels

* 2 NRG's

* 1 Infernus

* 1 Coach/Bus

* 1 Sparrow or Maverick