[Introduction] Luciano Alvarezo.
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]Luciano Alvarezo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Phil[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]England[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]13[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]6th September 1996[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]I don't have any other computer games apart from Command and Conquer 3.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]End of 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]Beginning of 2008[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]Hey, I've been here for around two years now. I usually play on roleplay servers aswell as this server in which I practise shooting. I have a PS3 and I play on COD5, I'm getting MW2 for Christmas. Add me as 'philipd1' if you want to play with me on COD5. I'm pretty unknown here, because I only play now and then. I'm not as addicted as I was before.[/td][/tr][/table]
Where abouts in england
Welcome and have fun.
(11-29-2009, 01:26 AM)MP_Tigrovi link Wrote: Welcome and have fun.

You serious? I can understand if you read some giant introduction but this was small and you couldn't see that he joined LVP at the beginning of 2008?
(11-29-2009, 01:38 AM)Munch link Wrote: You serious? I can understand if you read some giant introduction but this was small and you couldn't see that he joined LVP at the beginning of 2008?

Register date:    November 28, 2009, 11:54:25 PM
On the forum, yes.
Well.I haven't seen him arround, since im new but anyway nice intro.
Quote:Nikky link=topic=22903.msg274133#msg274133 date=1259609033]
Well.I haven't seen him arround, since im new but anyway nice intro.

That doesn't make him new or anything.

(11-30-2009, 08:22 PM)Richard link Wrote: On the forum, yes.

That means he could have joined sooner (I don't know about that though).

Whether he joined the day he registered on the forums or not I don't know but the fact is the other guy said welcome to him...that's just bad because the intro isn't even that big yet he failed to notice he's been registered on the forums with this account for a year.