Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Join GANG Acro
(11-26-2009, 04:29 PM)francis_kyle link Wrote: Ok My Turn..(So You Could Know Me And The Story Of Acro)

UserName:francis_kyle
NickName(on SA-MP):francis_kyle
Reason:Im The Leader
Story(Make Anything Story..Plss Be Long):First Time I Joined LVP is like last 5 months ago but i already gain respect. when i was still a noob. i met a guy here at
lvp named Medo who help me become rich.(but now i think he never logged in)
First Time I Met Him After I After I Export A Car. Then He Needs Help Picking Him Up. So I Drive Him To The Ship. Then He Paid Me 150k then let me joined his gang The Mafiaz.(My Story)

(Gang Story)After Some Times That I Never Saw Medo? Me And My Brother Decided To Create The Gang TaoGamma. We Recruit A Lot Of Good Man Back Then. But The Next Day We Decided To Changed It To Acro.
denied
(11-26-2009, 05:11 PM)taxiDominator link Wrote: denied
_O-
Retards.
UserName:MP_Tigrovi
NickName(on SA-MP):MP_Tigrovi
Reason:i need good gang,i can give u 2bil if u want,just accept me
Story(Make Anything Story..Plss Be Long):I playing on LVP 700+ hrs,and i saw u ingame u are best man  :+ :+ :+
this is hilarious
(11-26-2009, 08:46 PM)MP_Tigrovi link Wrote: UserName:MP_Tigrovi
Story(Make Anything Story..Plss Be Long):I playing on LVP 700+ hrs,and i saw u ingame u are best man  :+ :+ :+

DENIED
hy my name is zodiac can i take over the gang i will Give you 100.000 ingame plzz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
GAH!!! i said im the only one whos gonna said if approve or denied
(11-26-2009, 08:46 PM)MP_Tigrovi link Wrote: UserName:MP_Tigrovi
APPROVE.. LISTEN TO ME ONLY AND NOT TO THOSE ASSWIPES THAT SAID DENIED OR APPROVE
(11-27-2009, 12:44 AM)Zodiac. link Wrote: hy my name is zodiac can i take over the gang i will Give you 100.000 ingame plzz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
No I Can Make Manier Than That In An Hour GASP!