Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[FAIL]Bannned by TEF
Nickname: Wowbagger
Date of the ban: 25 November 2009, around 00.30 GMT
Suspected Reason: Disrespect
Your IP address: 71.48.171.187

I was flying my helicopter near the ship.  Not over it, but over the street in front of the ship.  TEF fired what was probably a rocket launcher at me and destroyed me.  I asked him if he's the one who did it, and he said "yes, you were annoying me".  I asked him why he just didn't ask me to move, and he told me something like "I wouldn't cop an attitude with me, pal".  I asked him why, and he didn't answer me.  I then thought I'd let him know who I really was just to yank his chain a bit, and said "you don't know who I am, do you?".  He then banned me for disrespect. 

I tried to use IRC to let get unbanned, and he accused me of impersonating a former admin, and gave me 5 seconds to get off or be banned from IRC too. 

Anyway, I thought it was funny when he shot me down (even if it was from the ship, which is setting a bad example), but his power trip kind of turned me off, especially when I tried to explain things to him privately. 

Anyway, I would appreciate an unban as I don't feel I disrespected TEF in any way.  A check of the logs should show this.  TIA.

Katie  :w
I sent a PM to you that should explain most of my actions. I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding and hope you can forgive me.

Have a nice evening.

~ J.
NP TEF...  :*)  Delete this post if you can (or I can't). 

Katie  :w