Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Banned!!!
Nickname : [TW]deather
Date of ban : 15, November 2009, aorund  2 pm GMT
Suspected Reason: Weapon Cheat
My IP: 193.200.150.82

I was playing the rocket party and dropped out of it third. When I respawned I had the rocket with me.  I swear i dont know why i had or i didnt cheat.  The next day (16 November) I entered into the server and I was playing. I thought that I was unbanned and felt free. But then when i entered yesterday it banned me  and reason was Ban Evading (Code 2). When I asked it in IRC i was told that my IP was changed and so i had played. Till that time I never knew that my IP was a Dynamic one.  Please un-ban

And one more important point is that i got that rocket launcher only when i dropped out of the rocket party at rank 3.
Dude, seriously.. I'll re-tell what I told you yesterday for about the 5th time now.

This ban was not made 2 days ago. Your original ban was on the 15th.
Having that said, I'll tell you again, Lithirm and jerico(I believe it was them) have nothing to do with it.
I'm the administrator that originally banned you on the 15th. The server then detected you as ban evading and re banned you on the 18th.

Nobody else has reported this issue. I wrote the rocket minigame and ever since it's been in it's alpha phase this has never occurred. It's been running for over 7 months now. Additionally, if the bug you're describing did occur, when you left the minigame the server would've detected this rocket launcher as a cheat and automatically banned you anyway. But since it didn't, you must have been using a version of s0beit, or some other hack, that can bypass SA:MP's GetPlayerWeaponData function.
Jay I seriously tell you I never knew anything of what you talked about!!
After further discussion with another developer, we've decided to unban you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you so much!!!
I love you and all other on this server
Again Thank you!!