Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<Lock Me> CT
Also, I would like to welcome Ghostface

Welcome bro  :)
Our New Forum

Do not comment on the lenght of the site kthx, just type www.coldthugz.com and you'll get directed to it.
27 on 5 and you'd win?
Please... *please* give me a hit of whatever the hell you're smoking.
Oh and I'd love to be a part of this. Seriously.
Guys Guys my gang just help OnB with gang wars against Sin or Lvf nubs ^^ we dont know what we are going to do we are talking about it  ;)
(08-11-2007, 02:57 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Yea Grove, we might not have a few of our old members, but we still have damn good newer ones, and i bet, if we fought, your 27 to our '5' , we would win.
Nice startpost :P

Omfg

ROFLMAO! You mean the Other way round dont you? You Guys have been recruiting uber noobs!

Btw maddolis, www.coldthugz.com :)

Register there, Ive also invited you to zeh sub Gang Forum, Oh yea, And maddolis, Get irc! www.sa-mp.com/irc.cml Type Your Name in and type /join #coldthugz!

All coldthugz need irc :p your the only one without it xD
Updated memberslist. We decided to name them different, and changed some stuff.

Makaveli
I never see most of your members, and that photo of you all, most of them r inactive. That was done when i was with you. . . .
You cant act like you are poweful anymore, coldthugz gang is rarely ever formed. i cant act like B&A//O&B r as poweful as they used to be. But yes, if you wanted a gang war, you wud suffer a serious loss because alot of your members don't play anymore. It's the same with us though. Too many noobs

BUT

It is so god damn fun running in the gang base with 2 other people and kcking out all the heli killers, drive byers, runners, people who run you over and grenaders.

Well, I must say, lately O&B/B&A/CT have been working together :)
All the noobs at the gangbase prevents us from having a bit of a war so we fight the noobs together :) There were some misunderstandings but they are fixed now afaik :)
Working together :(
I really hope that this alliance doent last, and i shall do all in my power to do so. Both gangs r allied with alot of people, so then that measn no one can fight anyone . . .
IMHO, In the old days, I think it would've been better when the 3 gangs fought eachother lol. Just think it would've been cooler.

Yeh Stone, its an Old pic since we don't have a new one, Sorry about that bro.  :)

Estroe, gotta say, kinda true yes. Since at the base the gangs are allways Heli-Killing, and throwing grenades, + the sick lagg atm, ruins it.

I hope it gets solved in 3.0 though. Also, we are trying to shoot a Racemovie at the moment, So less people are online, and most of the time on IRC, or trying to shoot nice parts. Only hope this movie does work out since the other ones, well, Nothing became off it. Also, I ain't inside the gang anymore since its way too busy on LVP  :)

(08-14-2007, 06:12 PM)Stone_Cold link Wrote: That was done when i was with you. . . .

Wish U still were  :7

Quote:your members don't play anymore. It's the same with us though. Too many noobs

Yeh, Most are on vacation unfortunately  ;(

Quote:It is so god damn fun running in the gang base with 2 other people and kcking out all the heli killers, drive byers, runners, people who run you over and grenaders.

True, it is fun, since me and 3 Others actually took down a gang with grenades and helikillers once, of 16 men Lol.

anyway, greetz, Makaveli

:)