Las Venturas Playground
<Lock Me> CT - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: <Lock Me> CT (/thread-2160.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

<Lock Me> CT - Maka - 08-08-2007

[shadow=black,right]COLDTHUGZ 4 LIFE[/shadow]

[Image: i107744228_22505_7.gif]

ColdThugz is a gang that plays on the Las Venturas Playground server [85.17.6.70:7777]. The gang is one of the strongest on the server and has a pretty large history, together with O&B/B&A. We are known to wear the Grove Street Skins. The gang has currently 28 members. CT will allways try to win the gangbase, so watch out! More info can be found at www.coldthugz.com . See ya on LVP Streets!

Gang History

Founded by Saint, CT was created to fight against the Cl0wns known as B&A. An older gang Chickens [by Grove] teamed up with ColdThugz. CT, lead by Saint [Founder], Grove [Co Founder], and Hotshot [Leader] had after a week or something already a good controlling Grip on the LVP server, Owning the base half of the time against B&A. Eventually later, Saint [known as Edge now] had left the gang. Leaving Grove & Hotshot alone as leaders. Eventually some people started to stop comming online. Even Hotshot didn't come online anymore due PC problems. Leaving CT to become a bit weaker. Anywho, recruiting started again, and some people had joined, and this made CT becomming stronger again. People that still are on LVP today, made CT rise again. These people are still active, and in higher positions on the gang, known as Bandit, [cave][man], killerbee[NL], ChaosWolf [Left later, known as [NB]ChaosWolf now], and me. CT is now and still one of the greatest gangs on LVP. This is just a small storyline, more info on our site/forum.  :)

IRC

#Coldthugz - Mainchannel
#Coldthugz.echo - Echochannel
#Coldthugz.crew - Crew only channel
#[cave][man] - [cave][man]'s channel
#killerbee - killerbee's channel
#Sammo - Sammo's channel
#Wazza - Wazza's channel

Members:

Members:

Jay
Alcoholic
Cave
[BB]Killah_B
[BB]Bullet187
[BB]Chanster
[BB]QUIPT
bLaZe

Legends:
Saint
Jay
Wazza
Shifty
Hotshot
Mind234
Makaveli
Goat6
Simen
Fab1j0
Cave
Sammo
Bandit
killerbee
Hector

Inactive:
Bandit
killerbee[NL]
Axmish
Leski
AuKe
Rundvikarn
parry
BuDDa
Goof
Proxzor
Traceur
RoamPT
Ghostface

Total Members: 23

Announcements

Recruitment Status is Open.

Rhydah & MosteeL ([W]) are now the Gang Recruiters! Due a lot of CT are inactive, and they are always around. Plus, they're highly respected & stuff in the gang, and we trust em big time. Success! Edit: Hector also has recruiting rights. Welcome back.

Makaveli (Gang Leader) and Hector (Gang Recruiter) have both left CT.

Information:
Leaving.

Re: ColdThugz 4 lIfE - HaZe - 08-08-2007

Yeah one of the few gangs i respect. these guys have been around awhile. same with B&A and O&B. Greetz guys :D

Re: ColdThugz 4 lIfE - Maka - 08-08-2007

We had decided to make a new one since the other one wasn't made for the spamming and such stuff, so Grove locked it. The previous one was for the site, the old one, but like more then half of the pages were about other stuff. So after deciding to lock it we started this one. The final one, i think lol.

:)

Re: ColdThugz 4 lIfE - Leski - 08-08-2007

Heh :D I'm Proud to be part of it. THX for inviting me in :)

CT till i die

Re: ColdThugz 4 lIfE - Rhydah - 08-08-2007

proud thug here..

CT4Life  ;)

Re: ColdThugz 4 lIfE - DCreations - 08-10-2007

srry bud i think im stop with alies MAYBE :/

Re: ColdThugz 4 lIfE - Maka - 08-10-2007

Meh, So I heard You're rolling with B&A now. I actually don't care, bad evening.

So go on  ;(

Re: ColdThugz 4 lIfE - Rhydah - 08-11-2007

DC rolls with them now!? :? whatever.. :X

Re: ColdThugz 4 lIfE - Jay - 08-11-2007

(08-08-2007, 09:52 PM)Rhydah link Wrote: proud thug here..

CT4Life  ;)

I like that!

(08-08-2007, 09:06 PM)LeskiRM link Wrote: Heh :D I'm Proud to be part of it. THX for inviting me in :)

I like that to!

(08-10-2007, 08:17 PM)DCreations link Wrote: srry bud i think im stop with alies MAYBE :/

I dont like that. Your really considering Breaking an alliance and Loosing Lots of freinds for B&A, Who are a Gang of max, what now? 5 members?

And Those members they have Probobly wont be reguals at LVP, like coldthugz

This is somthing they have to think about, There recruiting people that will Probobly leave LVP after a week.

Re: ColdThugz 4 lIfE - Ben - 08-11-2007

(08-11-2007, 02:34 PM)Grove link Wrote: I like that!

I like that to!

I dont like that. Your really considering Breaking an alliance and Loosing Lots of freinds for B&A, Who are a Gang of max, what now? 5 members?

And Those members they have Probobly wont be reguals at LVP, like coldthugz

This is somthing they have to think about, There recruiting people that will Probobly leave LVP after a week.
Yea Grove, we might not have a few of our old members, but we still have damn good newer ones, and i bet, if we fought, your 27 to our '5' , we would win.
Nice startpost :P