Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<Lock Me> CT
Lol so you hated him aswell? :P
I haven't seen much of PacMan since he left CT.
(09-28-2007, 09:31 AM)Grove link Wrote:Lol so you hated him aswell? :P

Omg, u have no idea...LMAO  _O-

Well, not really "hate"...but, i'll just use "not fun"...  :P O-)

Anyway, it's not actually a surprise...i mean, what do u expect from an 11 y/o?!  |:( |:( |:( :+ :P

How about u G?! I heard he's ur FAVORITE?  _O-

rofl na! I'm thinking about Making ColdThugZ Into a clan...
(09-27-2007, 06:37 PM)Jay link Wrote:Pacman00 has been Kicked from ColdThugZ Due to Him Already Being on a Final warning, Bitching, Being a Complete noob, To hard to Train, and due to the amount of Complaints we've had from him.

Well you took your time Grove. Rofl, glad to finally realize that he is not worth being a Thug. I said this like 1 month ago.
I agree with you Jay/Grove, [CT] looks very nice, dosen't it [CT]Grove.  >:)  :+
Yar, If we turn into a clan aswell, since a lot of our members play on other servers, They could control the clan from there, and we will Grow a lot :x
Hey, go easy on Pacman00, he's a multi-millionaire at age 11, inherited from his father! So treat him with respect!

Now, it's hard to display a 'certain' delicate literary technique via text messaging on computers and the internet, so I'll give you a bit of a hint. SARCASM.
(09-28-2007, 10:49 PM)Jay link Wrote:I'm thinking about Making ColdThugZ Into a clan...

I've thought about this too a long time now...  :)

It's not such a bad idea...it's actually good!  d:)b

P.S. Hector said..."ct sucks"

[me=mosteeL]just wanted to give u guys a head-up...[/me]
Quote:Alpha link=topic=2357.msg37341#msg37341 date=1191022958]
I agree with you Jay/Grove, [CT] looks very nice, dosen't it [CT]Grove.  >:)  :+

at least for your allies LVF it would be a better seperating between you and other. so we do not need to know every member of CT who is new...