Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup 2010 topic
Hahahahaha nice colour for this topic!
go h0lland!
Spain's midfield was too creative for the Germans to handle.
(07-08-2010, 01:29 PM)Felle link Wrote: Holland will beat Spain, easy as pie.
havent u seen have spain plays?
As long as Iniesta stops diving all the time the final will be a good match regardless of the result. He pisses me off the way he just rolls over and dies because someone outplayed him.
holland  10 - 0 spain

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST
(07-08-2010, 07:33 PM)Munch link Wrote: As long as Iniesta stops diving all the time the final will be a good match regardless of the result. He pisses me off the way he just rolls over and dies because someone outplayed him.
finaly sommeon who realy watched some of spain games  :7 :7 :7

(07-08-2010, 04:59 PM)yeray link Wrote: i just say spain got best team than holland and if we play good (like they did vs germany) holland wont have a chance
spain got the better team rofl , torres is poor , villa isn't near to be world class finisher ( he needs like 25 shots on goal to score ) all of villa's goals are poor
and honestly why is spain letting that Sergio Divesquets  ( busquets ) playing ? He's replacing fabregas , you serious ????
azerty, may u havent seen spain matches, busquet is doing a great job and deserved to play, so shut up and see how spain wins ;)
I'm just wondering...if spain wins, will there be a rangeban on spain?
The octopus apparently said Spain will beat Holland, and Germany will beat Uruguay.
This will be a hard one Holland vs Spain , both will play deffence ..