Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup 2010 topic
not french but supportin them lol
and lol at koreans
(12-06-2009, 12:38 AM)Hellweed link Wrote: im not english so ye xD

If you're not English then don't even say we when referring to England.

And lol Alpha there was something on BBC Three the other night about some comic making fun of him about this.
Yeah, Russell Howard :) he's hilarious lmao
(12-06-2009, 10:55 PM)Alpha link Wrote: Yeah, Russell Howard :) he's hilarious lmao

Yeah that's the guy! Love his work!
african teams gonna win i bet 10 dolla.
(12-07-2009, 05:08 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: african teams gonna win i bet 10 dolla.

Nah 10 British Pounds on the USA to win it. USA! USA! USA!
(12-06-2009, 10:03 PM)Munch link Wrote: If you're not English then don't even say we when referring to England.

i was referin to france as we cuz i support them every world cup but its not important

anyways i find the rule of hosting country to be automatically to be in worldup shitty D:
(12-07-2009, 06:36 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: i was referin to france as we cuz i support them every world cup but its not important

anyways i find the rule of hosting country to be automatically to be in worldup shitty D:
anyways i find the second time someone's hand puts their team in the world cup shitty.
World Cup starts in about 95 days.

Teams can't play friendlies with those they're facing in the tournament so they pick teams similar (England vs Egypt is an example, since they got Algeria in their group).

What I found funny about that is that England have Mexico as a substitute for USA. Now imagine goin up to an American and saying "We can't have you so we'll have a Mexican because he's just like you!"

Any predictions? Who'll win the whole thing? Who'll be the runner up? Who'll get...anything!
[Image: worldcupcountdown.jpg]