Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup 2010 topic
Spain is getting anusraped.
(06-16-2010, 04:55 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: FUCK YOU ALL HATERS  :(

cry  :)  ;( ;( ;(
lol hitman u goin mean with spain  :(
hehe they were all defending  -.- just like barcelona vs inter match
_O-
(06-16-2010, 05:01 PM)Darkness link Wrote: so wat we got 2 matches left spain can do better its the first match so fuck it :) :)

Aha, that's what they all say lol, 'fuck it', 'they were lucky', 'we can do better'... Next match is vs. Honduras, that's an easy one, but then vs. Chile. Chile's (apparently) harder than Switzerland, so we'll see. Not like I'm attacking or hating on Spain, it's just that a selection that is supposed to be one of the best in the world got beaten by a team most of ppl considered 'inferior' - Now that's an humillation, and you know it.
(06-16-2010, 05:05 PM)Darkness link Wrote: lol hitman u goin mean with spain  :(

Not at all, I've been saying that Switzerland has a great defence and great tactics (due to their awesome coach) since the beginning, but you didnt listen cos you thought "zomg spain wins ezz". Although i didnt expect Switzerland to win, they deserve it for their outstanding performance against such a strong team.

Its a shame for Spains attackers that they couldnt make a single goal out of their dozens of chances, while Switzerland had 1 goal out of just 2 chances.
(06-16-2010, 05:11 PM)Jhon link Wrote: Aha, that's what they all say lol, 'fuck it', 'they were lucky', 'we can do better'... Next match is vs. Honduras, that's an easy one, but then vs. Chile. Chile's (apparently) harder than Switzerland, so we'll see. Not like I'm attacking or hating on Spain, it's just that a selection that is supposed to be one of the best in the world got beaten by a team most of ppl considered 'inferior' - Now that's an humillation, and you know it.
yeaa honduras is ez but lol chiles is freakin good ofc with the best player forlan :S with them and wow spain must work alot in the 2 matches left
lol man i rly thought spain will win ezly but ..... ummm  8)7

EDIT : yea hitman great defence it waz just like inter vs barcelona 10 players defending thats rly not a match they can only defence but wat can i say :-# xD
lol whats up with you haters?, spain still being strong (1st in FIFA RANKING), i think they needed to lose, they were so confident, this match will make spain team be carefull with other teams, and work hard in the matches left. Anyway, spain had bad luck too, at first half the refree didn't do good for spain, since he didn't give two obvious penalties for spain, and switzerland team did good in defence, like i expected, with lots of fouls

just wait, and im who will laught at most of you, envious people, you just hate spain because they are stronger than your country team...
WTF, wasn't Diego Forlán in Uruguay? Damn clanhopper  :(
(06-16-2010, 05:16 PM)Zetch link Wrote: lol whats up with you haters?, spain still being strong (1st in FIFA RANKING), i think they needed to lose, they were so confident, this match will make spain team be carefull with other teams. anyway, spain had bad luck too, at first half the refree didn't do good for spain, since he didn't give two obvious penalties for spain, and switzerland team did good in defence, like i expected, with lots of fouls

just wait, and im who will laught at most of you, envious people, you just hate spain because they are stronger than your country team...

Brazil is 1st