Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Transfender bug
I teleported to Mike Tyson while he was in the south Las Venturas Transfender, I was alone in a empty garage, I walked through the door and fell down for about 30 seconds until I hitted the street. The street and buildings becomes invisible, only players, cars, properties, and ATMs remained visible. Somebody teleported to me for curiosity, and he confirmed the bug, we started shooting each other, nobody loses any health, like in an interior!
Later I was passager in his car, Mike Tyson entered in Transfender, and after he exited from garage I got same problem again! A taxi call solved the problem.
Then I was Mike Tyson turn to stay passager in my car (same Infernus), I entered in Transfender and after exit, nobody got any problem, even if I tried 3 times, I tried to leave the car intact and also to tune a part.
[Image: transfenderbug.png]
SA:MP bug, not LVP related in any way. :+
(11-04-2009, 12:27 AM)Future link Wrote: we started shooting each other, nobody loses any health, like in an interior!
Indeed :+. You simply fell through the ground when teleporting, entering an interior.

I'll add an exception so you can't teleport to players who are transfenders. Thanks for reporting!
This is a sa-mp bug, isn't it?
I don't really consider it bug. :P
Lol well no, what I thought was ... it was a new feature in 0.3 .. but, sometimes it bugs up?

The feature is intended to change a passengers view of the car being modified by putting them in an actual interior (some garage) but .. like, sometimes it fails to add you back to universe 0 on exit, and you end up being either stuck in the garage on your own, or, are removed from the garage view, but stay in the gragae universe (therefore making everything black and white)