Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Damn 1-0 to Man U so far...

2-0 :(
1-3
in the begining of game it looked like arsenal where gonna score , they where more dangerous but no
man utd where over arsenal in first half , 2nd half arsenal where a bit better then united

rooney played very good he finished the rare shots on goal he had .
ref was shit => il give you an exemple => Song steps on Nani foot , ref doesn't sees it he let play and the nani start over acting ( doing like he breaked his foot ) man utd players start doing like if it was red , ref stops the playing , goes back to the " fault " and gives yellow to song while he dind't saw the fault  that shows you how mutch he was shit , i got many more exemples , ref was horrible , arsenal where poor , arsenal strikers where poor , and how the fuck can you " win the tille " when you don't have a real decent striker ( arshavin no striker more like wing player ) .

But no wenger dind't buy any1 since he buy's players at the " right price " 
even man utd who are 800 mil in deb have the " cash " to buy players

and wenger for god sake buy new goalkeeper
cry
3-1
ez
Isn't your regular goal keeper still that old German guy? Almunia or something? She sucks. I remember Liverpool playing Arsenal in the Carling Cup, Arsenal had a different keeper in who showed real promise. They should use him instead of that old cunt.
(01-31-2010, 07:34 PM)Munch link Wrote:Isn't your regular goal keeper still that old German guy? Almunia or something? She sucks. I remember Liverpool playing Arsenal in the Carling Cup, Arsenal had a different keeper in who showed real promise. They should use him instead of that old cunt.
"that old German guy" is probably Jens Lehmann who moved to Stuttgart, Almunia is Spanish. And that other keeper must be Lukasz Fabianski, who really should be the regular GK.
(01-31-2010, 04:16 PM)azerty link Wrote:chelsea got 1 game in hand have 1 point more

a draw would be the best result for chelsea since

Chelsea ( 22 games ) => 51points
Man utd ( 23 games ) => 50 points
Arsenal ( 23 games ) => 49 points
and now its:

Chelsea (23 games) 54 points
Man Utd (24 games) 53 points
Arsenal (24 games) 49 points

woops could someone combine the two posts?

next fixtures:
Chelsea - Arsenal
Liverpool - Everton
Man U - Portsmouth

post your predictions(1, X or 2)
(01-31-2010, 07:39 PM)XiZ link Wrote:"that old German guy" is probably Jens Lehmann who moved to Stuttgart, Almunia is Spanish. And that other keeper must be Lukasz Fabianski, who really should be the regular GK.

Yeah Fabianski was the guy I was thinking of, made many great saves when playing Liverpool in the Carling Cup, and that was when we still played okay football compared to what we do now (even though we win lately, we still don't play that well). And Lehmann was the German guy I was thinking of, but I thought Almunia was him, even though the name doesn't sound German.
But if Almunia is Spanish, he's a sorry excuse for a Spaniard. He's no Casillas.
Lol good game to be honest, thought Arsenal was gonna score another goal, but yeah i have to agree the referee was pretty shit. Cant wait for Chelsea and Arsenal, my guess would be 1-1 or 2-1 for Chelsea
if arsenal continue like this then
chelsea 4 - 1 arsenal
if they start playing correctly instead of shity performances
chelsea 1 - 2 arsenal

Fabianski is prety good but Vito Manone ( arsenal 3rd goalie , 20 years ,  italian ) has lots more potential
hes prety good

The prob with almunia is he is not regular , some games he does brillant saves ( the game agaisnt united in CL last year ) and other games he sucks ass