Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(02-23-2010, 03:43 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote:Read better, not only commentator said but everyone ( specially journals )

I read that bit, but I only at the time had somethin to say about the commentators.

And ignore journals / journalists too, they're even worse than commentators or the corrupt refs. They put a lot of unnecessary, untrue opinions just to spark reactions from local fans, and get others to believe them and think even less of the club.
Yes I agree man. Actually they are well paid to sell bullshits away.

Barcelona - Stuttgart ... Just started, well hope that's gonna be another good presentation of Barcelona in another title running for Championship's League.
I missed the end of the game, I was playing football myself. What was the score?
Tomorrow is Liverpool and Unirea Urziceni, bet on wich team?
(02-24-2010, 12:18 AM)Ben link Wrote:I missed the end of the game, I was playing football myself. What was the score?

1-1
(02-24-2010, 04:37 PM)shoru link Wrote:Tomorrow is Liverpool and Unirea Urziceni, bet on wich team?

Liverpool will win am sure :)
(02-24-2010, 05:25 PM)Munch link Wrote:Liverpool will win am sure :)
3-1
(02-24-2010, 05:31 PM)AzKiller link Wrote:3-1

Whatever helps you sleep at night :)
Inter Milan 2 - 1 Chelsea
Good match Diego Milito
Awesome match between Inter and Chelsea.

I was so amazed with Inter defenders in that match. Chelsea did good but Inter was better at home !
Milito scored early in 3rd minute. Then Chelsea scored an equalizer, but 3 mins later Cambiasso scored an awesome goal..

I'm impressed with Balotelli. He tricked Malouda twice with pushing ball thru his legs. lmfaoo!! Malooda looked like a beginner comparing to Mario in that match.

And Atmosphere was fucking awesome. I didn't even know chelsea fans were there lol.. But next match gonna be so hard for Inter. GG guys

Ave Inter>!!!!!!!!!!!!!