Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Me and Jay would be the best of friendsĀ  :+
Of course you will
Munch have you met Jay in person? :o

P.S PETER WALTON FTW
(XD)
Man City - Liverpool ( 0-0 )

Liverpool - On today's match they really confirmed that they are not in any shape atm. Their goalkeeper Reina made few mistakes and one was leading almost to opponent's score. Other players were in similar shape too. Even letting Torres in last 10-15 mins wasn't enough to turn the score on their side. Babel was quite invisible too. Btw many players were issued with cards. :roll:

Man City - Well they played without few important players, mostly Tevez.
They were better in attacks, counter attacks and mostly in normal game by 57% ( Journals wrote ). They had more chances than opponent, but lil more mistakes in defending too. Adebayor had couple of good shoots also chances.
They deff. deserved at least score.

All in together match was interesting, gameplay good, but bad no scores showed up.

(02-21-2010, 07:56 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote:Man City - Liverpool ( 0-0 )

Liverpool - On today's match they really confirmed that they are not in any shape atm.

Confirmed that they're not in any shape at the moment? What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you been sleeping the last two months?

A draw's better than a loss, but they have a game in hand and a win was important, but they knew this so they had to go and get a draw.

(02-21-2010, 05:20 PM)XiZ link Wrote:Munch have you met Jay in person? :o

Nah...but he goes to the same pub as me...
(02-21-2010, 08:25 PM)Munch link Wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you been sleeping the last two months?

A draw's better than a loss

Huh? You think i wrote that coz it just came up on my mind? lol at this.
I read in many journals that Liverpool confirmed their crisis atm after that play vs. City, I heard commentator saying that in middle of game. I'm hearing that all the time since long amount of time.

City played without Tevez and couple of more. >You say draw is better > ofc. it is. But if in your opinion Liverpool is in good shape why the fuck they didn't score. They had Torres and Gerrard, Mascerano awesome players but eh?
But yeah, there is always some excuse right :)'

(02-22-2010, 09:02 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote:Huh? You think i wrote that coz it just came up on my mind? lol at this.
I read in many journals that Liverpool confirmed their crisis atm after that play vs. City, I heard commentator saying that in middle of game. I'm hearing that all the time since long amount of time.

City played without Tevez and couple of more. >You say draw is better > ofc. it is. But if in your opinion Liverpool is in good shape why the fuck they didn't score. They had Torres and Gerrard, Mascerano awesome players but eh?
But yeah, there is always some excuse right :)'

I didn't say Liverpool were back to their class yet, but they're performing nice lately with the exception of that game. You can't just look down on a team due to the latest game. If that's the case, Man U suck balls because Everton beat them.

A draw is better than a loss, that's ALWAYS the case for the team you support. You never want your team to lose, so if they can't win, a draw would do. Liverpool weren't top class against City but overall they're coming back to the team that finished 2nd last season, although they're still a long way off.

And don't base your opinion on what the commentators say. A lot of them are overly biased cunts like Andy Gray.
Andy Gray says "Its Game Over" at half-time of Istanbul

O'rly?
SUP ALPHA
(02-22-2010, 11:48 PM)Munch link Wrote:And don't base your opinion on what the commentators say.

Read better, not only commentator said but everyone ( specially journals )