Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(02-08-2010, 07:03 PM)BlueEagle link Wrote:Where do you live, I live in lyon. :D

Croatia, but I adore Lyon  :)
@munch : for liverpool it isn't a real problem having only 1 striker since you play in 4-5-1 formation ( or close to it ) arsenal could play on 4-5-1 but they don't have enoug midfieldplayers since lots are injured , or 4-4-2  wich would be the best one

and i feel that Ngog hasn't realy potential to become realy good neither does babel , those tho each dive i watch one of their games they dive
(02-09-2010, 04:53 PM)azerty link Wrote:@munch : for liverpool it isn't a real problem having only 1 striker since you play in 4-5-1 formation ( or close to it ) arsenal could play on 4-5-1 but they don't have enoug midfieldplayers since lots are injured , or 4-4-2  wich would be the best one

and i feel that Ngog hasn't realy potential to become realy good neither does babel , those tho each dive i watch one of their games they dive

Nah I've felt since last season that he's got potential. It's like Rafa with Lucas. We (Reds) all believe Lucas is shit, and can't for the life of us see what Rafa see's in him, but Rafa believes he has real potential. Yeah he's done okay this season compared to last season but still shit.

That's like me with N'gog. He's shit now, and only got them goals early on because he was set up nicely for each of them, but I still feel he can become a decent player.

Same for Babel. He's an okay player, nobody see's his talent because he just greeds the ball too much then falls over.

And yes they both dive, and I think Philip Degen dives too, but that doesn't make me believe they're shit because they dive. Only problem is that if they become famous players they'll be known for diving.

(02-09-2010, 04:53 PM)azerty link Wrote:@munch : for liverpool it isn't a real problem having only 1 striker since you play in 4-5-1 formation ( or close to it )

Like I said, having Torres up front on his own is okay, it seems to work nicely when Torres is on with Gerrard behind him. So in that case the 4-5-1 formation is good. But with someone like N'gog, even though I see some potential in him, he's still too shit to do anything. He's only 20 and does fackall. He too greeds the ball and drops too easy just like Babel.

If you saw the Merseyside Derby you'd see when he was up front, he hardly made an effort even when the odds were in his favour. There'd be a clear run and he'd just let the ball roll passed him. Torres would of got that ball and scored, but N'gog just watches it rolling away.

Oh and Liverpool and Arsenal game, as has been said by me and others, will be a real hard game. Liverpool and Arsenal are pretty similar. We say "In Rafa We Trust", they say "In Arsen We Trust". Both (besides this season for us) are the last to end the unbeaten run (Arsenal usually the last of the two) and there are other factors that make the two similar clubs. And both managers respect eachother too.

AND most of the stats are the exact same. In the last many Premier League games,

Arsenal won 1, Liverpool won 1.
Arsenal drew 4, Liverpool drew 4.
Arsenal lost 1, Liverpool lost 1.
Arsenal have 10 goals For them, Liverpool have 12 goals For them, and in turn
Arsenal have 12 goals against them and Liverpool have 10 goals against them giving Liverpool +2 goal difference over Arsenal.

I think I'm gonna place a bet on a 1-1 draw. Always seems to be the way!
(02-09-2010, 07:57 PM)Munch link Wrote:I think I'm gonna place a bet on a 1-1 draw. Always seems to be the way!

On draw is quote quite good, and you can get some nice amount of money tbh. I did it already
(02-09-2010, 09:51 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote:On draw is quote quite good, and you can get some nice amount of money tbh. I did it already

Well if I put £10 on the Everton vs Liverpool game on Saturday for 1-0 like I was going to I would of won £80...so I could win a nice bit of money if I win and only lose £10 if Liverpool win or lose.

I actually came up with an idea about a month ago to bet on Liverpool to lose, so if they lose, I win nice money, if they win, I lose £10 and Liverpool win...but then went 6 games or so unbeaten so that idea went out the window.
Yeah, i talked to some people who are really attracted by sports and they have some betting experience and keep betting like everyday. Most of them suggested me to put on draw.I putted 1500hrk=250$ and winning point goes on 714$, since I got some extra money lately  ;)
(02-09-2010, 10:18 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote:Yeah, i talked to some people who are really attracted by sports and they have some betting experience and keep betting like everyday. Most of them suggested me to put on draw.I putted 1500hrk=250$ and winning point goes on 714$, since I got some extra money lately  ;)

That's like £170! With the prize money being £400. In dollars, 250 winning you 714 sounds nice but in Pounds 170 winning 400 doesn't sound all that great, especially since you'll lose £170 if you don't win.

But it depends on what you bet on. If you bet on someone like Kuyt to score the first goal you'll earn a bit, but if you placed a bet on Reina getting the first goal, you'll earn big if he does score it. If you bet it to end 1-1, you'll earn decent money but betting it to end 3-0 to Liverpool or Arsenal you'll earn really nice money.

Like I said in my previous post, £10 would of got me £80 if I went ahead with the bet. That's an easy £70 right there.
Liverpool recruited Milan Jovanovic ( from standard de liege )  he will join liverpool in the summer , from a free transfer

arsenal 1-0 liverpool

gerrard u a real disgrace to epl , 3 dives in 10 minutes and still getting the " faults " thats what u call a world class player my ass , all he does is diving no skill only diving and crying for me best team won .
(02-10-2010, 10:47 PM)azerty link Wrote:arsenal 1-0 liverpool

gerrard u a real disgrace to epl , 3 dives in 10 minutes and still getting the " faults " thats what u call a world class player my ass , all he does is diving no skill only diving and crying for me best team won .

I think to watch the game again an get your head checked. Liverpool were the better team in about 57% of that game, we had more chances and everything. The ref was stupid, but wasn't bias to anyone in particular.

Arsenal should of gotten a corner when Degen took it out of play but instead they got a throwin. Liverpool got a corner not so long after that while it was still in play.

N'gog should of took that shot but the stupid frog didn't even take a chance. And this has been Maxi's best game so far.

Right at the end people were crying that it should of been a penalty when Fabregas handballed it. It was more ball to hand I think, and he was outside the box so if anything it should of been a freekick.

How on Earth you can say Gerrard has no skill is beyond me. Just because you don't like him doesn't make him shit. I don't like Man U, doesn't mean Man U are shit.

But that was just an unfortunate loss. We'd of been in 3rd place if we won, and only 10 points behind 1st place Chelsea.