Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
:/
wanted man u v chelsea to be a draw
same. Rooney nearly scored a goal like the one he scored against Arsenal playing for Everton, woulda been a good goal.
diving scum
HAHAHA
CHEAT
NGOG
CHEAT
(11-11-2009, 10:31 AM)XiZ link Wrote: HAHAHA
CHEAT
NGOG
CHEAT
Ngog Dive Liverpool Birmingham Gerrard penalty

thats how liverpool play
Don't give that 'that's how Liverpool play' crap...we don't dive all over the place. We often get other teams diving all over the place and stuff, N'gog does a dive (completely obvious) and suddenly Liverpool are diving scum? Typical.
(11-11-2009, 07:03 PM)Munch link Wrote: Don't give that 'that's how Liverpool play' crap...we don't dive all over the place. We often get other teams diving all over the place and stuff, N'gog does a dive (completely obvious) and suddenly Liverpool are diving scum? Typical.

+1
(11-11-2009, 07:03 PM)Munch link Wrote: Don't give that 'that's how Liverpool play' crap...we don't dive all over the place. We often get other teams diving all over the place and stuff, N'gog does a dive (completely obvious) and suddenly Liverpool are diving scum? Typical.
babel already dived agaisn't arsenal
(11-12-2009, 05:23 PM)azerty link Wrote: babel already dived agaisn't arsenal

Yeah and we've had other players dive...I can't remember who it was against but I remember Mascherano going to get the ball, put his foot between a player's legs and turned around and jumped on the floor... I think it was against Man U the other month.

My point is when Liverpool do a dive everyone makes a big deal out of it when other teams have divers diving all the time. Like when Man U had Ronaldo and he dived a lot, nobody seemed to make a big fuss over it. Same for Drogba when he dives...even the commentators laugh at him but fans don't go crazy about it...unless it causes their team to lose.