Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Delete/Lock Please
chris is a very stubborn kid. he shouldn't have been accepted to LVF in the first place, after what happend in MI. good move inf :)
im the one who brought it up, and officially kicked him
Chris is out? that's really too bad.. i kinda thought he had some real skill if he trained a little more, but this game is also about attitude so i respect LVF's decision..

much love LVF  ;) a lot of your gang went on last night and it's real cool that you guys are hanging tough.. wish ya'll the best..

[W]Rhydah
Not only was Chris arguing more than not, he also did not participate as much as he should have. He would often be arguing or just doing something else than helping out the gang. I think this is a decision that should have been made a while ago.

Later Chris, see ya around.  :w
ya i kno, everytime i asked him to help take the base he would always say sumthin like, "why? and im buyin props" he would never fight
ye his main objective is 2 buy all the props lol
I believe in keeping peace and not starting shit so I never said anything, but damn it's about time!!!  Chris has my respect as a person, but as a gang member and fair player he lacks it.  I had base last night (alone) and I get a PM from Chris saying "watch this kid..." and suddenly he buys the base.  Not a problem for me, but KID?  I'm 23! 

Also in an attempt to fight for base back, I got nothing but a /tp from him out of base, and back in later to shoot me, and then he camped another world to buy the base back after 10 minutes.

What I will say is that I don't look at Chris as just another "newbie", but rather a complete retard, and i'm not saying that in an insulting way, I mean it literally, I think he's slightly mentally retarded. 

See you in game Chris :)
i agree Xen0n lol

his only 15 and his calling you a kid 8)7
i dont think hes 15, hes more like 10
reeves? i wasnt the only one fighting, u are the reason i basically fight, i accidently kill u and u liek "chris u prick" and i start going and u keep going, im not the only stuburn one, lol |:( |:(

also this smiley reminds me of big smoke in single player  (8>