Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Delete/Lock Please
yes.. i've been trying to get one -_-
Yes, I would love to see this.
[me=Maddolis]grabs a small popcorn and half a bottle of beer.[/me]
Can i join you Maddolis. This argument is gettign a little out of hand, how about. You let somone from a tottally different clan organise it. That way it will be fair. But we need someone from a different clan, how bout someone from SWK, maybe erm . . . erm . . . [SWK]Stone_Cold. Yer yer he could do it. Tell me on here when you are all up for it, when none of you are busy, and you can for all i care 'spend hours kicking the shit out of eachother,' while me and maddois quite happily watch you :p
:w
Quote from other topic:

(08-17-2007, 07:00 AM)Chris5170 link Wrote: dont give random gang invites i's gay [lvf] learned that the hrad way, now it's new form is very good we lost 2 today germeny [i think ]  n nooby lagger liljeezy

So Germany left? If so, nice one :P
Germany has had warnings b4 for heli killing.
He was doing it again too a [SiN] Member from what i remember.
So he was kicked, but i noticed a reinvite?  _O-

Really guys we dont want [LVF] to be the new [MI].
And whats with all the random noob invites lately?

[14:07:15] [LVF]silverbull has been online for 13 hours and 41 minutes. The player has killed 111 people so far, and has died 70 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.59. He/She has scored 12 points in the reaction test so far. [LVF]silverbull is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 17-08-2007 11:51.

see what im saying?
Thought u needed min 15 hours ingame time b4 u could think of joining. and apparently [LVF]silverbull got accepted 2weeks ago? So he/she must of had about 2hours back then.

And our gang really needs to control there lang in the main chat. Chris...
Anyways, i hope everything gets sorted out soon. today would be good  :)

[LVF]Axmish

Quote:Axmish link=topic=2325.msg29383#msg29383 date=1187352835]

[LVF]Axmish

Axmish fo' President!  :D

Take good care of tha gang  :)

[14:07:15] [LVF]silverbull has been online for 13 hours and 41 minutes. The player has killed 111 people so far, and has died 70 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.59. He/She has scored 12 points in the reaction test so far. [LVF]silverbull is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 17-08-2007 11:51.

see what im saying?
Thought u needed min 15 hours ingame time b4 u could think of joining. and apparently [LVF]silverbull got accepted 2weeks ago? So he/she must of had about 2hours back then.

[LVF]Axmish

I agree with all of that.

The other day i saw someone with 1hr ingame that was in LVF.

(08-17-2007, 02:22 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Axmish fo' President!  :D

Yep! Axmish thinks the way a gang leader should. :)
woot! go Ax! he's one of the guys in LVF i roll with at times..  ;) anyways, back on topic.. LVF topic.. :)