Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Delete/Lock Please
Ok. so today I was talking to theInfamous and we decided to have a clan war. I'm thinking 5 vs 5 or 4 vs 4. The script is baseball field TDM (team death match). The weapons are Tec-9, Sawnoff, and AK47. So i was wondering what day is good for you guys so we can get this thing set up. I'll give you the server IP when i get the date.

greetz, HaZe

match wont happen because [LVF] backed out.
(08-09-2007, 09:34 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Ok. so today I was talking to theInfamous and we decided to have a clan war. I'm thinking 5 vs 5 or 4 vs 4. The script is baseball field TDM (team death match). The weapons are Tec-9, Sawnoff, and AK47. So i was wondering what day is good for you guys so we can get this thing set up. I'll give you the server IP when i get the date.

greetz, HaZe

match wont happen because [LVF] backed out.

Maaan, what are you talking? Didn't i tell you YES we want a gang war?
I told you i'm gonna tell my members you told me you want a gang war and we'll pick a date..

I do think [LVF] backed out.. i think SiN did.. you did.
(08-10-2007, 05:58 AM)theInfamous link Wrote: Maaan, what are you talking? Didn't i tell you YES we want a gang war?
I told you i'm gonna tell my members you told me you want a gang war and we'll pick a date..

I'm down for a clan war, I'm not afraid.

When, and Where?
Quote: link=topic=2325.msg28101#msg28101 date=1186533842]
im pretty sure yus not.
k let's not get this strted k "MR. gang killer"......2x :(
basiccalt today was good day for lvf's we got a new gang hq [hideout not turf defend like] and we hv turf which was defendid big time between sexshop [with sprunk machine] and the 7/11 bank which we basicall own now :) lol _O- _O_ _O_ _O_ :D
(08-10-2007, 05:58 AM)theInfamous link Wrote: Maaan, what are you talking? Didn't i tell you YES we want a gang war?

lmfao. duuude.. i asked u 10 times 'I need a date for the match' and u never once responded even though u were ingame... [SiN] backing out of a match with LVF of all clans? hell no... alright. give me a date and we'll get this war set up aight?
i remember  kept askin from irc, n i believe infamous said Brb in gang chat.so i am not sure but he didnt say anyhting while uwere asking so......... :z :z :z
(08-11-2007, 08:24 AM)HaZe link Wrote: lmfao. duuude.. i asked u 10 times 'I need a date for the match' and u never once responded even though u were ingame... [SiN] backing out of a match with LVF of all clans? hell no... alright. give me a date and we'll get this war set up aight?

Yeah sure, i must've been in /pause mode..
ill get some members and speak to you later
kk sounds good.
we need a date.