Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SchoolX_X
English was the most boring subject ever.. I really like the language and like talking it and all that, but it was boring as hell because the level at school isn't too high. It's very basic.
School fucking sucks. Period.
I kinda hate the fucking subjects in school that basically just waste your time, but you can't avoid them. I also like maths, but hate my teacher cos she doesnt know what shes talkin bout.

School's cool and fun, but i wish i could choose more subjects by myself
(11-24-2009, 03:32 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: We all have to go or had to go one point in time

Nope. Home taught  :D
2/4 of my teachers have some fucked up farmer accent, 2/4 of my grades are bad.
i have graphic studies there boring as fuck and she gives me instructions.
just doing maths physics and ict atm =]

love maths and ict but physic's kinda hard

anyone else doin there a levels ?
I just came to school to meet up with friends & stuff like that , making hard time to the teachers ect.

Where do I start? This teacher that I have for automatisation (programming) can't teach for shit. He barely knows shit about it and we even had one of my classmates (who had to re-do his year) teach us for a good three days, and he brought his laptop and even explained the teacher how it really should be done, and better. That's a serious fuck-up, in my opinion.

This teacher I have for geography and history is simply effing amazing. He teaches laid back, always has time for a laugh but we always end up seeing everything we have to see anyway. Eventhough history and geography are two lame subjects.

The teacher we have for religion is cool, sometimes. Heh, it's funny when some of us randomly scream "toont eki je tett'n!" (or translated; show us your tits!). But yeah, if she'd happen to wear a top or a dress, most of us just look at the chest probably. She isn't that good looking, but yeah, it's school and most of us are bored.

On tuesday I have to stay 'til ten past six. This sucks major dick, because usually school ends at fifteen to five, unless it's wednesday or friday. This is because I'm following a business management course currently. In the past, this was inserted within the school lessons schedule table. Unfortunately it isn't anymore now. I mean c'mon, we could easily just throw out PE classes and religion. Who the fuck needs those anyway?

Another negative thing in our school is that we cannot use our cellphones. That's one of the worst things. We've asked and suggested several times to let us use them but they just end up making a retarded excuse anyway, whereas currently it is "cyber bullying". Like, facepalm much, okay.

On the other hand, being in school is rather laid back and we have lots of good laughs despite all the negativeness. My class is okay, a few cool people, a few idiots and a few dumb ones.
(11-24-2009, 04:48 PM)Jordi link Wrote: Nope. Home taught  :D
Wow... That has to suck though (no offense). The one thing I like the best about school is having mates all around me, having fun with them, doing stuff that isn't allowed.. When you get home schooled it's like, you wake up, you go to your room, you get learned shit, you get a break, and at the end of the day you didn't leave the house ;o.

I love most of the school stuff, except tuesdays (10 past five :(), but for the rest, it's real chill and laid back. Without school you'd be bored all day long anyway.
(11-24-2009, 07:14 PM)Maka link Wrote: Another negative thing in our school is that we cannot use our cellphones. That's one of the worst things. We've asked and suggested several times to let us use them but they just end up making a retarded excuse anyway, whereas currently it is "cyber bullying". Like, facepalm much, okay.
Yea it sucks because they do the same thing here, only they don't really enforce it much, I mean people still take Phones, Ipods and MP3 players to school all the time, but when they caught the teacher usually only takes them till the end of the class. But yea its pretty lame...

There's a few teachers at my school who rock, My teacher who was my teacher my Freshman year of High school, he's the Architecture/History teacher, he's really laid back and all the kids at my school love him. Another teacher, he was my History teacher last year, he was pretty cool, really laid back, I always did all his work early and had nothing left to do in his class I'd usually get about a 103% in his class on my report cards.
I have a teacher for Computer Graphics, he's also really cool, he's sarcastic as fuck but he's really nice. Another teacher I love is my old Biology teacher, he was great, he'd tell me tons of stories about being in other countries and how much fun he had, he's kind of the reason I want to travel.
I have a few other teachers that I like, their not my favorite teachers but their ok I guess.