Las Venturas Playground
SchoolX_X - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: SchoolX_X (/thread-21676.html)

Pages: 1 2

SchoolX_X - Silent_Bob - 11-24-2009

We all have to go or had to go one point in time, this topic is to discuss you're likes and dislikes about school. What subjects you liked what subjects you hated. The teacher you had a crush on, etc.
I'll start off, I love English, Italian, Science(in general), pretty good at History I guess...
I hate Math with a fucking passion.
I don't have any crushes on my teachers but there are a few teachers who are FUCKING AMAZING!

Re: SchoolX_X - Keanu_Reeves - 11-24-2009

(11-24-2009, 03:32 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: there are a few teachers who are FUCKING AMAZING!

i feel attracted to 40 year old bags too

Re: SchoolX_X - Silent_Bob - 11-24-2009

(11-24-2009, 03:39 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: i feel attracted to 40 year old bags too
Whoa, I never said I was attracted to them, I just said their "FUCKING AMAZING!". As in their really great teachers, act like the student's and don't yell at you all the time.

Re: SchoolX_X - Mike - 11-24-2009

I don't like the classes with anything around 100 students in them. They usually take place in an auditorium and designed for maximum efficiency with little personal interaction with the professor.

Silent_Bob, as you get higher and higher in the science curriculum, more and more math is involved. :x

Re: SchoolX_X - Silent_Bob - 11-24-2009

(11-24-2009, 03:50 AM)Mike link Wrote: Silent_Bob, the higher one gets in science, the more math is involved. :X

Yea I know, but this year I decided to go smart and take Anatomy instead of Physics or Chemistry since has no math involved=)

Re: SchoolX_X - HoldeN - 11-24-2009

I'll just post a list of classes i love
P.E
Art
Maths
English
society and history
food studys
MDT
DRAMA!

Hate
japanese
french
science

Re: SchoolX_X - SaDist - 11-24-2009

Things that I don't like.

I hate my math teacher he is fucking lazy, so stfu him. I don't like to stay after in the gym.  O-)

[font=courier]Things that I like.

Play football

History

English

Chemistry

Drawing

Hobbies

Sleep  :z

Play guitar  :D

Re: SchoolX_X - Matthias - 11-24-2009

I hate art. And... English too. We got a shitty teacher who can't even speak English properly herself, she said 'we would ate' the other day -_-.

Re: SchoolX_X - Munch - 11-24-2009

I left school in June, but,

I loved at dinner time when some mates would sneak some bluetak from a class room and chuck it at other people on other tables. The girls would always moan but nothing ever happened. They also used apples and yoghurts once too :P

P.E. was my favourite lesson, and I never minded Maths (Best teacher ever) or English or Science or most classes really, the teachers were fine and the work was.

(11-24-2009, 03:39 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: i feel attracted to 40 year old bags too

The fittest teacher in my school was 44 when I left (She was wow and got nicer as she aged), she was the cookery teacher.

Re: SchoolX_X - XiZ - 11-24-2009

i like all the subjects except Physics and P.E.

physics because our teacher is crazy(lol once he said he'd ask me some questions and 5 seconds after that he completely forgot about it, plus this happens a lot of times)and he can't tell us what the lesson is about. he speaks as if we were some professors and understood what he meant with his words.

i dont like p.e. because of our teachers, she's russian and she always wants us to do stuff for marks. in the other grades(7th,6th,5th,4th,3rd,2nd,1st)we never did such things. our teacher then would just throw as a ball and girls would play basketball and boys would play football. its not that im bad at P.E. stuff but its annoying. well actually im not that good at long jump and medicine ball throwing.

our normatives are on medicine ball(9 or more than 9m), long jump(2m or more), running for boys(below 7 seconds for 100m and below 125 seconds for 600m)/running for girls(below 9 seconds for 100m and below 65 seconds for 300m), basketball(6 out of 12 basket points from a foul or 3 in a row from a foul), volleyball, push-ups(25) for boys/sit-ups for girls(100)

and if we have free time(which is 5% of the 40 minutes(thats usually how long our classes are on all subjects) on P.E.) we play football