Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Timeouts in Ammunation
Ohai, this has been happeneing sometime now .. but I've only just been arsed to make a report.Ā  :>

Sometimes .. well no, most of the time if not all of the time (because testing is almost impossible since I can't timeout when I want) if you are in ammunation and you timeout. On reconnect (and the LoadData works which sometimes it doesn't) you will be respawned as normal .. ie/ in a car, with your weapons etc. but .. you aren't in the same interior as everyone else. You're in (i'm guessing) ammunations interior universe. You can still see everyone, and even shoot them and kill them, etc. if you can find your way around .. but everything is just gray .. all you can see are pickups, properties .. and people. You can't see cars because they are in another interior (main interior).

So yeah, pretty shit. Hope you can fix this.

[me=JeromeĀ®]looks at the Developers[/me]

Edit: Also this stops you from being able to teleport, etc.
What version does this occur in?
Well, I've been having it since I can remember ... umm, but it's still active in this version (40) because I had it just yesterday :+
Ah, since you're a 2.91 beta tester I was getting confused. Anyway it is indeed a bug in 2.90 because the system shouldn't even work. But anyway, the structure of the handler has been rewrote in the next version which should also fix this bug.
Awesome, I hope so .. it's hella annoying when you have alot of kills. The only way to get out of the bug is to either die, or the solution I found was to enter a mini-game .. then win (obviously :D) so you get respawned but keep stars.

But yeah, if it's fixed - no problemo. Good work :+
time out allways was in ammunation heh 2 years ago ive had timed 3x times in a row inside of ammuntion and when quit it
Sorry to disappoint, but this bug is still active in 2.91.