Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
(09-30-2010, 04:27 AM)SH4kur link Wrote: 2pac till i diee

When Youre Talking About Pac it's like Alot of lyrics ,Talkign About Biggie ,Biggie Got Flow Like uhuhuh.You Should Check this out on Youtube or on DvD Thug of Angel
Tupac rapes all people in rapping. It's sad that hes dead and can't make anymore music :(
Eazy-E ft. Tupac, The Game - How We Do ReMiX
(10-13-2010, 05:11 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Tupac rapes all people in rapping. It's sad that hes dead and can't make anymore music :(

I wouldn't say he'd 'rape' everyone in rapping. There's tons of decent rappers out there. As long as no one mentions those god awful mainstream "artists", everything's as cool as an iceberg.
(10-13-2010, 05:11 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Tupac rapes all people in rapping. It's sad that hes dead and can't make anymore music :(

Tupac is way overrated and I don't think he rapes everyone in rapping. If he was still alive then he may have done, but since he died he didn't get to achieve that.

He's one of the best but no way the best.

I personally prefer Eazy-E to Tupac (although Eazy-E had a few of his songs written for him (mainly by Ice Cube)).
Nice tracks  ;)
Big Pun can lyrically rape Tupac in a freestyle battle.

Know your History.
Nas & Suprême NTM - Affirmative Action (Saint Denis Style Remix 1997)
Biggie goes hard.
This isn't "classic"...but because I love Bizzy and despise Lil Wayne...

Bizzy Bone- I Know All About U (Lil Wayne Diss)

Common - The People

good song :d