Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HolloW aka .......... [no gang = loner :P]
Name: Nabz
Birthday: 28 january
Location (where i live): Switzerland

I've been playing on LVP for a long long time since 13 lol. I stopped around 3 months ago and forgot my orignal name. SO actually i have no name atm. Now i play with HolloW. It'll be fun playing sa-mp again on LVP. It has changed alot since i stopped playing. BB is dead (well i only see one or 2 ppl), HC4L is dead as well. Most of the ppl i knew also stopped playing.

Songs i love listening to are: SOulja boy Tell'em Kiss me thru the phone, My hump by black eyed peas, I'm so paid by Akon f.t young weezy, love story by Tailor swift. These are the songs i losten to ALL the time infact my sis is pissed up with these songs. I've learned driving so i just put these 3 songs all the time and she just swears at me lol.

It'll be fun playing with you guys. Cya on LVP
(10-10-2009, 04:18 PM)HolloW link Wrote: Songs i love listening to are: SOulja boy

That's it, no "Welcome to LVP" for you..

(welcome to LVP :) )
rather should be "welcome back"  :)
(10-10-2009, 06:56 PM)Hitman link Wrote: rather should be "welcome back"  :)
So welcome back.
(10-10-2009, 04:18 PM)HolloW link Wrote: love story by Tailor swift. These are the songs i losten to ALL the time infact my sis is pissed up with these songs. I've learned driving so i just put these 3 songs all the time and she just swears at me lol.

Your SISTER swears at you for playing 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift all the time? Okay yeah the girl in the video (Taylor Swift) is good to look at, but not worth havin a sister hate it to the point where she hates you, the brother, listening to it!

Eheh welcome back to LVP :)
(10-10-2009, 08:34 PM)Munch link Wrote: Your SISTER swears at you for playing 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift all the time? Okay yeah the girl in the video (Taylor Swift) is good to look at, but not worth havin a sister hate it to the point where she hates you, the brother, listening to it!

Eheh welcome back to LVP :)

Not at taylor swift tho. SHe swears at me when i listen to Soulja boy's songs which she hates. :P
(10-10-2009, 04:18 PM)HolloW link Wrote: Songs i love listening to are: SOulja boy Tell'em Kiss me thru the phone, My hump by black eyed peas, I'm so paid by Akon f.t young weezy, love story by Tailor swift. These are the songs i losten to ALL the time infact my sis is pissed up with these songs.

You disgust me.  :r

[Image: political-pictures-obama-get-the-f-out-oh-snap.jpg]