Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C][S]Ramping vs NOS
[b]Hey

Ramping feature in LVP is very fun...but when I have nitro in my car, I can't use this ramping feature properly , also when I try to activate nitro the same shit happens, all cuz both are set on the same button control (secondary fire). I guess you all feeling the same shit,

So If possible set the ramping to any button control  other than "secondary fire" . 
thankz  :)
It's not like buying nitro is going to get you bankrupt.. :+ It barely costs anything.
I agree, especially since the ramping has changed and been improved for 2.91. We'll add LMB as an alternative method of spawning ramps. IIRC that doesn't activate nos.
(10-09-2009, 05:36 PM)Jay link Wrote: I agree, especially since the ramping has changed and been improved for 2.91. We'll add LMB as an alternative method of spawning ramps. IIRC that doesn't activate nos.

It does. :P
with the current control set,  its possible to activate nos alone with left mouse button, but in case of ramping its not possible to activate it alone cuz secondary fire makes u activate both Ramping and nos , In all means you can't enjoy the ramping feature properly while u have nos in ur car.

(10-09-2009, 05:36 PM)Jay link Wrote: I agree, especially since the ramping has changed and been improved for 2.91. We'll add LMB as an alternative method of spawning ramps. IIRC that doesn't activate nos.

@Jay: It will be cool if you put the ramping feature only in Left mouse button..as well as Nos only in Secondary fire (right mouse button).