Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Help me!!] Change Icon on .exe
Hi guys,

i made a little programm, and now i want to change the icon of the .exe file.

How can i change it?  :?

I hope for a good answer.
Jeffry  8)
right click>properties>shortcut>change icon>select an icon

Please, please for the love of god, use Google, this is here when Google fails you.
Ya Ya i tried google. But it only shows me some strange programms, and i dont know if they are free.

Btw. When i go on properties..., i cant change it. This only works with the short link to it. (i dont know the word: its the 1KB big thing.)

And i dont even have a "shortcut" thing to click. Can you make screens how you make it?
(10-07-2009, 02:37 PM)Jeffry™ link Wrote: Ya Ya i tried google. But it only shows me some strange programms, and i dont know if they are free.

Btw. When i go on properties..., i cant change it. This only works with the short link to it. (i dont know the word: its the 1KB big thing.)

And i dont even have a "shortcut" thing to click. Can you make screens how you make it?

Of course I can! But I don't want to.  :w
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Please?  Then i go from  :'( to  :D  if it works.
(10-07-2009, 03:47 PM)Jeffry™ link Wrote: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Please?  Then i go from  :'( to  :D  if it works.

YAY YOU WILL CHANGE A SMILEY. /care.
[Image: Jeffry.jpg]
estroe thats just the icon thing for the shortcut, not the actual .exe file!

To change the icon of the real .exe file you have to either use an 3rd party tool or program it into your file.
Exactly. I downloaded Recourse Hacker, but i cant open the file i wanted to change.
I made this programm with Lazarus.
I just did what Jordi said, seeing he couldn't find it.