Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tiny annoyance.
She didn't really teleport away from you, so that's not really abuse imo :P

So the video won't help either.

(10-04-2009, 07:07 PM)t0m93 link Wrote: I wasn't flaming at the kick as the logs dictate i was flaming at his lack of understanding. There were 2 other people abusing and yet i was kicked, i understand i broke the rules.

As he said, he only saw him teleport to someone. We don't watch people for like 15 minutes for something that small.
(10-04-2009, 09:03 PM)Richard link Wrote: She didn't really teleport away from you, so that's not really abuse imo :P

So the video won't help either.

As he said, he only saw him teleport to someone. We don't watch people for like 15 minutes for something that small.

uggh, well what about me showing the video of her teleporting away from me, and then tele'ing back after avoiding death to kill me?
I can't see how shes about to die, shes been car bombing for ages, and then she tp's to behind where i am and uses th car bomb isn't abuse. She used a CLEAR advantage over someone who can't do a thing. How can i defend against someone who's a) on fire, and B) tp's to BEHIND me and uses the car bomb.
If it happened to you estroe you'd be annoyed, just try it, go in th server as my name when bubbles is on and watch, you'll be annoyed and won't want to play in 30 minutes. And that's if your lucky.

So ya, i'll only play LVP now as a differant name because of this car bomb shit, i obviously can't represent because this server is just for taliban now.
And then what, we say bad girl? :P Stuff like that needs to be done at the moment it happens, not some days after.

Quote:She used a CLEAR advantage over someone who can't do a thing. How can i defend against someone who's a) on fire, and B) tp's to BEHIND me and uses the car bomb.
If it happened to you estroe you'd be annoyed, just try it, go in th server as my name when bubbles is on and watch, you'll be annoyed and won't want to play in 30 minutes. And that's if your lucky.

If you're driving, she shouldn't hit you when she blows up. I'm sure it's annoying when people blow you up whilst you're fighting, I've had it happen to me a lot. All I can say is, get over it, just laugh over it and move on. If you talk crap back, they surely won't stop, they rather go on because it's fun for them.
nah estroe, it's just easier for me to either not play here anymore or use a differant name. And because i'm representing BB (FTW@@!@!'1) i'm going to actually choose to just not play here. I was seriously thinking about donation for the simple use of people not tp'ing to me, but i can just use a differant server. Just gotta hope theres a server similar to LVP out there XD

Peace.

Btw nexis was online when she did this, but i assume he chose to ignore it.

On a lighter note :

I apologize for using /tp to cheat death, i must remember i'm not jesus. I thank each and EVERY member of staff for the fun times, i've rarely had a problem here, it usually was my old ip address constantly getting me banned :P range ban ftw on some older player i pressume.
I've had a good time here over the last 2 years, but i don't see the server as i did 1-2 years ago.

I really hope you do remove car bombs or change them, because they disrupt / end fights and most gangs here use this server for fights. Not as a little entrepreneur enterprise. Up to you guys i guess, good luck with 0.3 as we all know it's coming soon. I've tried it out and i have to say it's awsome :) can't wait.

TEF : Legend :)
tBK : legend
Estroe : legend :D (not bias in any way :P)
matthias : cool guy :D
Many admins helped me here, i don't know all the names, i thank all those who unbanned me so many times, it must have been a pain but it made me have smiles and great fun with a new game. This was actually my first server :)

Sorry for letting you down with the /tp away from fight, if someones cheating or bugged i still shouldn't abuse a command.
Catch me on BB server if you wish to chill out - TENSHI@@@@ :P